X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

My Batman 1966 Trading Card Available

I am costuming as Batman, so I had my own personal trading card put together. If anyone is interested in one, it would be nice to trade, so please take a look at my Trading Card Wants List. I mostly need Star Trek and Planet of the Apes, but I'm also looking at a lot of Plaid Stallions cards too.

If you don't have anything to trade, but still want one, just let me know, and I'll be happy to send you one.

I also still have lots of my Stormtrooper card too if anyone is interested:

• toysrus
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 23, 2007

sent u a pm

Comment

• Obibob
      Museum Super Collector
      • Jul 27, 2007

Great looking card! PM sent...

Comment

• MEMEGO
        Career Member
        • Sep 6, 2007

Pm sent

Comment

• MEMEGO
          Career Member
          • Sep 6, 2007

Hi, Andy,
          I just received the cards in todays mail.
          They are wonderful cards, look even better in person then in the pictures.
          Thank you for sending 2 of each, you made me and my cousin very happy.
          Thanks again from the two of us.

Comment

• Hedji
            Citizen of Gotham
            • Nov 17, 2012

You're very welcome!

Lots more available!

Comment

• mego73
              Printed paperboard Tiger
              • Aug 1, 2003

Cards look great!

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• Hedji
                Citizen of Gotham
                • Nov 17, 2012

Thank you! I've given away about half of my 1000 card run. I will likely continue with a different card for the next run.

Also working on a Darth Vader costume, so once that's wearable, I will do an old school Topps card of that too.

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
                  Career Member
                  • Apr 30, 2015

Great looking cards!

Out of interest, which Stormtrooper kit is it that you have?

Comment

• Hedji
                    Citizen of Gotham
                    • Nov 17, 2012

That is an AM Kit with an AP helmet, if that makes any sense. Get's the job done. At 6'2", I' a little "tall for a Stormtrooper" so I needed something that was fairly adaptable. If I were looking for armor now, licensed company ANOVOS is selling a full set of armor with helmet for $350 until May 4. Unbelievable deal.

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
                      Career Member
                      • Apr 30, 2015

Yes, that's a great deal. I've got a couple of helmets (ANH & ESB) that were made for me by a chap in Leicester (UK). He went by the name of Mac Props and claimed to be making them from an original cast and even showed the cast. He was short lived due advertising amongst the purists (501st and others) and they were all claiming that he was just producing re-casts. I thought he'd done a pretty decent job to be honest with the details on the helmet being nice and crisp. I just basically wanted something half decent to put on display.

Here's one of his promotional videos.

I did think of going for the full armour at one point. I'm not sure if you would have heard about them or not, but the company I was gonna go for were RS Prop Masters (based in the UK). It's basically Brian Muir's company. He's that chap that sculpted the Stormtroopers, Vader's helmet and worked on various other projects such as Alien.

Screen lineage Star Wars replicas. Created from original studio made pieces using the same methods and materials.

There's also the other guy, Andrew Ainsworth (also worked on the first film). He's the one that Lucasfilm took to court over making and selling Stormtrooper armour and Lucasfilm actually lost. He runs originalstormtrooper.com. Again with this one, many say that he's just producing re-casts.

One day a good friend of mine had an enquiry for a futuristic military character He was a scenic artist and he had no concept of how to achieve

Comment

• JimCem99
                        New Yorker stuck in Hell!
                        • Jan 30, 2010

I'd be interested in both cards. Btw TB/SL-7287 here from Florida Garrison. I can send my cards. Also have some TK cards of mine, sold it and then ordered the Anovos ANH.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎