Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quik french dc superheroes set mint some interest?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Indeed.

Originally posted by huedell
    THIS guy pictured has the answer (I think):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14637[/ATTACH]

How dare Quick not do Aquaman, though? They added WW, jeez.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      Indeed.
      Cheers! I was hopin' you'd catch that

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      How dare Quick not do Aquaman, though? They added WW, jeez.
      I'm "geek" bothered whenever Aquaman gets slighted---but, WW's inclusion? I mean, she was part of the original 7 Justice League members in that Timmverse... and, well, let's face it. The only two DCU heroes that rightfully should trump her in any wizzin' contest would/should be Supes and Bats (although w/shows like Arrow and The Flash happening, 2015 appears to be a whole different bowl of marbles---but, unfortunately, no real featured Aquaman presence in mainstream media since that Smallville version---which, might not really count!---ha).
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• thoriron
        Career Member
        • Apr 22, 2004

Originally posted by huedell
        I don't know if this is helpful to me or others who are on the fence with jumping on thoriron's new $200 offer , but I'll publically announce that if thoriron wants me to PayPal $150 for the set shipped ASAP...I'll do it. I'm kinda interested in the set, but I just worked out a deal for the entire set of MATTEL'S 10 10-inch tall JLU members (non-variants), PLUS I'm all caught up with the 7 available DC COLLECTIBLES' 6-inch scale Batman Animated figures with probably a hundred more to come once they go into other DCAU Timmverse shows, and am hurting for toy-spending money. BUT, a good deal is a good deal, and these QUICK figures are a special part of DCAU Timmverse history, that I can't pass up a good deal with ---so that's why I'd eek out the $150, even though I probably shouldn't
        Ok for $150,ok paypal but if the shipping cost is more than $20(i think no but....) are you ok when package arrived to you to send me the difference of the shipping cost?
        PM to you

Comment

• huedell
          Museum Ball Eater
          • Dec 31, 2003

Thanks thoriron---didn't see this additional shipping mention in your PM, and I have already sent payment---for now, let's just hope that shipping is low enough that we don't feel the need to have me chip in more

That said: Thanks for the great deal for such an interesting part of DC toy history (to me anyway!).
          "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• thoriron
            Career Member
            • Apr 22, 2004

SOLD! thank you huedell i can to ship next saturday and after i send you a tracking code in pm
            ciao!

Comment

• Gorn Captain
              Invincible Ironing Man
              • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by LordMudd
              Not that I am doubting you but I find it hard to believe any restaurant gave away 8" tall figures. We have a hard enough time getting them half that tall. They do look nice regardless of scale.

CCC.
              These were indeed given away with a Quick fastfood meal and they are that tall and articulated. I got most of them separately, and more burgers than I care to eat...
              "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• thoriron
                Career Member
                • Apr 22, 2004

I apologize for the delay with huedell in shipment of the package because I got sick (fever) and as soon as possible i make the shipment, sorry

Comment

• huedell
                  Museum Ball Eater
                  • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by thoriron
                  I apologize for the delay with huedell in shipment of the package because I got sick (fever) and as soon as possible i make the shipment, sorry
                  I replied to your PM---no need for the public post----as I said in the PM---"Hope you feel better!"

Comment

• thoriron
                    Career Member
                    • Apr 22, 2004

ok guys i need money so i can sell my complete open set if there are interest for 140 shipped to you. they arrive to you with all bags and instructions too!!! thanks
                    other pics to my blog
                    giocollezioniamo.blogspot.it

Comment

• thoriron
                      Career Member
                      • Apr 22, 2004

up! available

Comment

• thoriron
                        Career Member
                        • Apr 22, 2004

some offer?