veteran member
    • Aug 26, 2007

loose but c-10 mint!!!

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
      Pat Troughton in disguise
      • Nov 21, 2007

Loose in mint boxes?
      ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

Loose with the Box.....I detest them carded....when I was a kid I loved the box because they went back into the boxes and I was able to put them away neatly in my room. Yes i loved the boxes I thought that was always the charm about Megos. When they went carded I had no where to put them and my Dad would throw out the card.

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
          Stuck in a laundry shoot.
          • Oct 8, 2007

I like some of each. I think a few signature favorites MIB would be cool but I can't have a whole collection I can't mess with, so I like loose ones with repro cards or boxes as well. Playsets wouldn't be any fun if they can't be populated.

I agree - "loose but mint"
          "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• huedell
            Museum Ball Eater
            • Dec 31, 2003

I prefer 'em loose...

One of the big reasons is that if they were boxed or carded they'd be harder to display---
            I couldn't handle it.

Also, you get to see more of the figure---when its just...um.."the figure"

Never cared much for packaging----give me the toy---thats all I need
            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• fallensaviour
              Talkative Member
              • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by BlackKnight
              I'd buy them all loose,.. so I can Play with them.
              Ditto...Nothing sweeter than a toy ready for action.I don't need no stinking boxes or cards.
              “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                MeGoing
                • May 14, 2003

Loose. I like to touch.

Comment

• tactile2
                  Museum ADDICT
                  • Jan 8, 2008

I can understand why the purist would want the card/ box and also why they are so much more money...and I suppose if I was EXTREMELY wealthy, I might buy them that way. But I

Anyway, I ONLY buy loose figure because I am TACTILE... I like to hold the figure. Although I don't have time to play, I do like to repair any damaged costumes, limbs, etc. Reviving a worn Mego into a nice display piece is a lot of fun. I enjoy hunting down and trading for parts to clean-up old Megos, esp. ones I personally owned.
                  sigpic
                  LOVE THEM MEGOS...AND ANYTHING STAR WARS!! Visit my web-site www.comicdoctor.com

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

The first thing I would buy is the Mego Batcave in the box. After that I would buy a handful of loose figures, then spend the remaining funds getting the rest of my collection boxed and/or carded from the most talented people I have ever seen on this site.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎