Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about DC's Sgt. Rock, Unknown Soldier, Blackhawk, etc.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

While I was never a big fan of the DC war comics, I would definitely get the figures. Lots of re-use of parts and costumes with Easy and the Blackhawks, too, so that should be attractive to FTC.

Comment

• jeffbearco
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 27, 2011

You would think that any series that has the characters in uniform would be a great fit for FTC and the Mego line. It would minimize the customization needed other than a sticker for rank and ID. They would only need a series of head sculpts for the main characters.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• amby87
        • Nov 21, 2009

That's what I was thinking, too. There would be the opportunity for lots of part reuse. The items could also be pieced out and sold on FTC's website. It would also fill a gap in the 8" scale. Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm no mego expert) but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of military themed clothing and equipment but I can understand this as the superhero/villain genre has always been the big seller. In fact, I've been buying what I can afford of FTC's DC line. It's just that I would also like some of the DC War characters as well. As someone mentioned earlier, the Creature Commandos would be great and possibly appeal to those who love their Universal Monsters. I loved all those war mags growing up. I'm sure it won't happen but, like I said in my first post, one can dream.

Originally posted by jeffbearco
        You would think that any series that has the characters in uniform would be a great fit for FTC and the Mego line. It would minimize the customization needed other than a sticker for rank and ID. They would only need a series of head sculpts for the main characters.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Apositive
          Career Member
          • Apr 3, 2011

I'd buy Warlord or Arak, Son of Thunder.

Sgt Rock and Easy Company would be great, too.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎