Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

Koala vs. sloth - hope you packed a lunch cause it could be a long, strategic battle
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

A croc would kill a Komodo dragon...now...the effects of the dragons bacterial infested bite might get the croc later...but by then...the dragon would be marinating inside the croc's belly, lol.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by tjacwave50
        Komodo Dragon would win, spits venom like 50 feet, gross on the bug fight but I'd bet on
        the Tarantula.

Now how about this one? Male Lion vs. Bengal Tiger
        Komodos don't have venom, their saliva just carries the most vile infectious bacteria known to man. It might as well be venom though.

Which lion? African or Asiatic lion?

I'd take an African lion vs a Bengal tiger...but the Bengal tiger beats the Asiatic lion. A Siberian tiger is another story...he beats them all...it's just too big and powerful...that sucker goes up against brown bears sometimes.
        Last edited by Hector; Mar 27, '15, 7:57 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Random Axe
          Koala vs. sloth - hope you packed a lunch cause it could be a long, strategic battle
          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

The T Rex vs a pride of lions is very interesting to me...one big bad mofo vs several small bad mofos...I dunno...have to think about that one some more, lol.
            sigpic

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              you must have never been up close with a Swan. They are afraid of nothing. I had to catch them once to put them up during the hurricanes and the thing was pushing me off the ground. And I'm talking great blue heron, too. Swan had him by the neck and almost had him pushed under water.
              No disrespect...but I'll take a squirrel over you......

Just kidding!

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                But isn't K. Dragon venom slow acting, and aren't crocs much faster than monitors? Just wondering.

And T'bolt is right about swans--beautiful, but very aggressive. A duck is not a match-up.
                I disagree...I think Howard the Duck can take a swan...remember...fantastical animals are allowed in this game, ha...
                sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

How about a spotted hyena vs a gray wolf?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                    Invincible Ironing Man
                    • Feb 28, 2008

Are we talking male or female lions?
                    Male lions are pretty lazy, they spent their energy on food and sex (which is what most human males do as well)...
                    Female lions do most of the hunting.
                    I honestly feel that a pack will always win from a loner, no matter how big that T-Rex may be. He may take out a couple, but while he's chewing on those, he has a whole pack of them on his back.
                    Somewhere along the line, T-Rex goes down. Unless his buddies come along, because these days scientists think they hunted in groups.
                    Next question: a pack of T-Rex vs one lion. Here, kitty, kitty...
                    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                      Invincible Ironing Man
                      • Feb 28, 2008

Blowfish vs porcupine.
                      It could happen, you know...
                      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• spacecaps
                        Second Mouse
                        • Aug 24, 2011

Metric wrote a song about this very topic.

Metric "Stadium Love" (Official Music Video)From Metric’s album FantasiesFantasies available now ::: Spotify ::: https://open.spotify.com/album/1N2HeWMUjuAxY...
                        "Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
                          Are we talking male or female lions?
                          Male lions are pretty lazy, they spent their energy on food and sex (which is what most human males do as well)...
                          Female lions do most of the hunting.
                          I honestly feel that a pack will always win from a loner, no matter how big that T-Rex may be. He may take out a couple, but while he's chewing on those, he has a whole pack of them on his back.
                          Somewhere along the line, T-Rex goes down. Unless his buddies come along, because these days scientists think they hunted in groups.
                          Next question: a pack of T-Rex vs one lion. Here, kitty, kitty...
                          This won't be hunting...it would be fighting for their lives.

A lionesses is a natural born hunter...a male lion is a natural born fighter.

Male lions might be lazy, and yes, females do most of the hunting...but the male is the supreme fighter...it's not even close.

Once lionesses make a kill. Who gets to eat first? That's right, the male, lol.

This would not even be close to hunting...this would be a fight to the death...as the T Rex is not game...it's a carnivore, and adversary...a creature with a bad attitude, lol.

Lionesses will need male lions to fight the T Rex...otherwise...I take the T Rex.

Hyenas don't fear lionesses...as when they outnumber them...hyenas will attack lionesses...as illustrated in the very famous National Geographic documentary; Lions vs Hyenas. But when the male lion shows up...hyenas all scattered in fear...the male lion will focus and zoom in on the matriarch lead hyena...and viciously kill her.

The male lion is the leader and the muscle. Their function (aside from copulating), is to maintain the pride. To fend off enemies, to protect. If an outsider male lion/lions...attack and kill the current boss of a pride...the outsider/outsiders...will viciously kill any and all lion cubs from the previous King...they do this...so the lionesses can go to heat again...and start their own dynasty. And there's not a thing the lionesses can do about it.

For very big and dangerous game, such as buffalo...or in very rare occasions, elephant...the male lion is needed.

While hyenas are matriarchal...lions are patriarchal...the male lion is truly the king of the jungle...well...the plains actually, lol.
                          Last edited by Hector; Mar 28, '15, 3:57 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
                            Blowfish vs porcupine.
                            It could happen, you know...
                            sigpic

Comment

• ShadowAvenger
                              Career Member
                              • May 14, 2007

Originally posted by Random Axe
                              My money is on the Koala because they can move quick while on the run plus they skinny up a tree pretty fast.
                              Read my blog at Moongem Comics about comics, toys and more.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎