Taller but thinner.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• spiderman67
      Museum Super Collector
      • Jan 28, 2010

Very nice!!! I'm in for Aquaman and Green Arrow!!
      Take two mego's and call me in the morning.

Comment

• Boywonder0
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by powersthatbe
        "I have a nice retro set of those from doc mego."
        What was it that you bought from Dr. Mego?

Comment

• Brown Bear
          Still Old School
          • Feb 14, 2008

I'm in for Sivana but that's all.
          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• invisiblelad
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by Brown Bear
            I'm in for Sivana but that's all.
            Me too! Well I'm a little torn, I LOVE these cards & I'm not sure if I want a Green Arrow, Shazam & Aquaman on these cards, but then they wouldn't match my full body card art FTC WGH from Batman wave 3, Superman wave 1 & Wonder Woman. I bought a 2nd set of FTC: Super Powers FF wave 1 of Superman, Green Arrow, Shazam & Aquaman from EE when they had them on sale again for the same price as FTC regular WGH figures + FREE S/H. I did that so I wouldn't have to wait for a loose Green Arrow, Aquaman & Shazam, as I have 3 extra FTC 8" bodies I could swap them onto. I still need x1 MIB FTC Shazam, Aquaman & Green Arrow though. I am now considering getting either these Kresge carded AM, GA & Shazam.......but before I saw these I considered buying the FTC: JLA UPDATED Green Arrow, Aquaman & Shazam so I could still have those 3 MIB characters, but also have the updates in case I wanted them down the road. Now I'm really confused about what I want.

FTC: Listen Please! It's getting hard to have a cohesive matching MIB collection of your WGH figures. Batman wave 1 & 2 only match each other, & the card art doesn't match the figures at all. Then you used Full body art for Batman wave 3 & Superman wave 1 & Wonder Woman. Now I have NO IDEA if Green Arrow, Aquaman & Shazam are going to be released with full body art in a style that will match most of my other figures.

FTC: I LOVE the look of the Kresge carded WGH, BUT I already have MULTIPLES of almost every one of these figures, making me wish you had done something different w/ the Kresge carded WGH: like these examples:

I WISH the KRESGE carded WGH were these updates:

1.) Kresge WONDER WOMAN: FULL Mego RED boots, tighter bodysuit, blushed cheeks, add LASSO & clear plastic headband to keep hair neat & Megoesque!
            2.) Kresge SUPERGIRL: Corrected Mego costume: w/ Puffy sleeves, side parted HAIR w/ bangs, clear plastic headband & blushed cheeks!
            3.) Kresge CATWOMAN: Silkscreened costume w/ light Blue legs & red boot tops, clear headband, blushed cheeks, Lily Ledy YELLOW eyes instead or orange!
            4.) Kresge SUPERMAN: NO Black writing on back of his head, Red VINYL Cape, thicker yellow belt.
            5.) Kresge ROBIN: Corrected HEAD to look closer to Mego's, Yellow Vinyl Cape, green hands under oven mitts + *(x2 green gauntlets included or *66 Batarang in red/green)
            6.) Kresge BATMAN: Original Mego light blue, all WHITE eyes (unless they decide to do this w/ JLA BM), Blue Vinyl Cape, *(66 Batarang included < in Flimation red?)
            7.) Kresge BATGIRL: Full Mego YELLOW Boots, VINYL Cape, blushed cheeks, clear headband, *(66 Batarang included < in yellow?)
            8.) Kresge PENGUIN: Put on NEW Repro SHORT FAT body, bodysuit fitted to New shorter Mego Fat body, + (Umbrella)
            9.) Kresge JOKER: w/ *Green Super Powers inspired Mallet (< to be reused for Harley Quinn in red)
            10.) Kresge Mr. MXYZPTLK: Put on NEW Repro SHORT FAT body, bodysuit fitted to that body & extra PURPLE short boots like FTC Superman wave 1 Mr. Mxy on TT body!
            11.) Kresge RIDDLER: tighter fitting bodysuit + *( ? mark CANE & green shoes or slippers)!
            12.) Kresge AQUAMAN: w/ green hands under ovenmitts + *(Green plastic gauntlets included in package as sold on CTVT website).

*I added items/accessories I KNOW FTC is NOT going to want to ADD for no additional cost, but I had to find a way they could use existing molds & stock that would make people consider buying figures we already bought at least x1 of. I bought at least x2 of all the re-issued DC Repros so far, NOT including the extra x1 Set of Superpowers FF Batman wave & x2 Super Poweres FF Super wave 1. I didn't buy the Exclusive 2 packs, but some customers bought those as well due to the package art being exclusive ot to get Green Arrow, Aquaman & Shazam early. Now FTC has the SLIGHTLY tweaked JSA variants, Kresge Carded WGH w/ a few NEW characters, & we can ASSUME that a regular full body art card will be released for GA, Shazam & Aquaman for MIB collector's who want a cohesive MIB collection for their FTC DC WGH collection.

So although I LOVE the KRESGE carded WGH figures, I will only buy ones that are:

1.) BRAND NEW Characters (ex. Dr. Sivana, Mary Marvel, Harley Quinn.....what's she doing here on a Kresge Card? Poison IVY was in the 70s/80s Comics!)
            2.) Tweaked characters making them look significantly different from your already released version (I know this wouldn't be the place for significantly tweaked versions)
            3.) TWEAKED to make the character look MORE like Mego's release. (ex. Supergirl w/ side parted hair/bangs & puffy sleeves/WW & BG w/ MEGO tall hero boots).

I'm just unable to justify spending $25 a pop + TAX (+ S/H if through CTVT, FTC, BBTS ect.) just for a cool new Card Styles/Art, even if it is AWESOME & reminds me of childhood K-Mart trips where I'd go straight to the Megos!

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

I'm not a MOC collector, I set my toys free to pursue their dreams. But these cards really have a more vintage feel than anything so far from FTC. I'm in for the new characters. Sivana looks really good.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• nobody
                banjo!
                • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                I'm not a MOC collector, I set my toys free to pursue their dreams. But these cards really have a more vintage feel than anything so far from FTC. I'm in for the new characters. Sivana looks really good.
                They look like a new clamshell. I'm in for these.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

can't wait to see Scarecrow and Harley.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• nobody
                    banjo!
                    • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                    can't wait to see Scarecrow and Harley.
                    Harley's the one I'm waiting on.

Comment

• huedell
                      Museum Ball Eater
                      • Dec 31, 2003

I was tempted to give Sivana his own thread---you know, to celebrate.

IMHO Sivana's certainly one of the most vital gap-fillers to be created in the WGSH continuation that IMHO started with Mattel's somewhat respectable tribute and is being continued in FTC's line that although not as populated with new additions, apparently soon will be---the recent 1, 2, 3, 4 punch of Sivana, Lane, Olsen and White impressed me very much.

But IMHO, every original WGSH needs an arch-enemy. To me, Sivana trumps Black Adam whether Mattel already made him or not. Sivana is too iconic a Bronze Age SHAZAM! baddie for me to see it any other way.

Sadly, the final WGSH arch-enemy on the list will likely never be made. I think Green Arrow needs a Merlyn, The Archer---or maybe a Count Vertigo or Clock King. But, I fear none of those names are bankable enough for Green Arrow to get an arch-enemy WGSH style.

Kudos to FTC for them being very close to releasing Sivana. Underrated move in my eyes, if not anyone else's.
                      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• johnpauljones
                        • Oct 13, 2007

What are the chances of a window box issue of these figures? I want Green Arrow and would buy a repro box, but I don't want to spend the extra money if they are going to do these in boxes eventually.

Comment

• darkbros
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 3, 2012

I'm definitely getting a Sivana, the others no.
                          Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                          https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• TRDouble
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 10, 2012

I love the cards and this is the first set of cards I would consider getting just for the cards.

But I don't have the space or money to buy one to open and one MOC anymore; that only happens for very select pieces these days.

I will definitely grab the new characters and maybe a RC Batman, if they make one.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Honestly, I'd be pleased to see every WGH released on Kresge cards. But I'm sure FTC is keeping it's variant packaging options open.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• scott metzger
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by invisiblelad
                                I WISH the KRESGE carded WGH were these updates:

10.) Kresge Mr. MXYZPTLK: Put on NEW Repro SHORT FAT body, bodysuit fitted to that body & extra PURPLE short boots like FTC Superman wave 1 Mr. Mxy on TT body!
                                Except for the boots, that's what we're getting. Been kind of surprised at the lack of excitement for the "original" Mxy being released; guess the oversized imp was overshadowed by Sivana. These two are the only ones I'm getting from the set because they are the only ones different from the previous releases.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎