• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mickeymoosemego
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by Boy_Wonder_1978
    OK, thank you!
    I think you saw my post in the other thread but looks like late 4rth quarter.

Comment

• megomania
      Persistent Member
      • Jan 2, 2010

I made the mistake of ordering Sivana and GWS set on the same invoice....

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
        Career Member
        • Apr 30, 2015

Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker
        Got my Green Arrow and he is awesome. I did decide to remove the inner tray for display and I think it looks much better. I can always put it back if I should choose to.

Looks much much better IMO. Really captures that vintage bubble card look. I'd have loved to have seen these released on bubble cards. I'm very tempted to remove the trays from mine now after seeing yours, but theres that part of me saying just leave them the way they came. Really does look great though.

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
        I think you saw my post in the other thread but looks like late 4rth quarter.
        Yes, thanks very much. Really looking forward to these. Without doubt my favourite FTC line. Any chance of a RM Robin 'exclusive'?????

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 11, 2014

On removing the trays: You can easily pop the tray with figure out of the side of the card without even removing the seal tag at the top. Just run a finger down the seams on the side. It easily opens. I even do that on all of mine to adjust them and make them look better on the cards.

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
            Career Member
            • Apr 30, 2015

^^ Yes, Ive done exactly that on a number of my FTC figures to straighten them out. I don't think I'll remove the trays permanently though. They do look better IMO, but I like to keep things the way they were intended.

Now about that Kresge, RM Robin....

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

noticed they are price gouging on Sivana, he's 29.99 while the rest are 26.99
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
                Career Member
                • Apr 30, 2015

Something I'd noticed myself, except for in the UK. They're all 26.99 (pounds that is).

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker
                  Got my Green Arrow and he is awesome. I did decide to remove the inner tray for display and I think it looks much better. I can always put it back if I should choose to.

One of my pickups from my visit to FTC. LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE!!! this figure.

Comment

• rjm118
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Apr 25, 2012

I have to say, the Kresge's are my favorite to date, Green Arrow looks phenomenal in this packaging

Comment

• Remco Monster
                      GLOWS in the Dark!
                      • May 3, 2006

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                      On removing the trays: You can easily pop the tray with figure out of the side of the card without even removing the seal tag at the top. Just run a finger down the seams on the side. It easily opens. I even do that on all of mine to adjust them and make them look better on the cards.
                      Good to know. I just did the small screwdriver method, so still have the tie intact and reusable. Plus they included an extra one with my order. So if at any time I choose to return it back to normal, it will be easy peasy. I don't really see myself doing so though. Looks so cool hanging on my wall, it will probably be up there forever.

Comment

• SpaceAgent
                        Veteran Member
                        • Oct 21, 2009

Does anyone know if the recently unveiled Harley, Mary Marvel and/or Scarecrow will be different on the Kresge cards from what will eventually be released on the Batman or Shazam cards?

Comment

• jeffbearco
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 27, 2011

I really like that Green Arrow, but I'm holding back. I expect him to either show up in the Super Friends line with their packaging plus I'd really love to see him show up in his own wave with Arsenal, Black Canary and Count Vertigo.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• megomania
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by jeffbearco
                            I really like that Green Arrow, but I'm holding back. I expect him to either show up in the Super Friends line with their packaging plus I'd really love to see him show up in his own wave with Arsenal, Black Canary and Count Vertigo. JeffBearCO
                            Nothing like 8 variants of Green Arrow! :/

Comment

• jeffbearco
                              Persistent Member
                              • Mar 27, 2011

I'm OK with variants, but I'd prefer that they all look a little different and not be just package variants.

I did get the Justice League variant because I liked how his costume turned out.

But we still don't have a hoodie GA yet! I'm hoping that is how they do him for his own wave.

GA would also be an easy one for a First Appearance figure.

JeffBearCO
                              Last edited by jeffbearco; Sep 2, '15, 8:45 AM.

Comment

• johnpauljones
                                • Oct 13, 2007

I think an entire silver age JLA wave with head sculpts based on Sekowsky art would be cool. I'd also love to see a Red Tornado.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎