Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JLA and Dukes of Hazzard Series 2 up for re-order!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • firestarcomics
    Museum Patron
    • Jun 19, 2014

That's what I said! I called this Wonder Woman, Onesie Woman. I have NO idea why they did the onesie outfit instead of a swimsuit style that I FAR more accurate. The onesie looks pretty bad on Wonder Woman with the cuffs as her bracelets and NO boots at all but part of the onesie? The crazy part of the figure is the tattooed tiara on her poor head? Im all for retro and re releasing the figure as it was for the collectors but to do it again is just too bonkers in my opinion. IF they make a Super Friends Wonder Woman, I HOPE they make her costume accurate with boots and a proper set of bracelets and a tiara.

Comment

• jeffbearco
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 27, 2011

I'm probably going to hold off on the whole Super Friend's line until I see Wonder Woman. I won't add to my collection of Batmen and Supermen if Wonder Woman still looks like a baby doll in footie pajamas.

I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

I'm actually still hoping that they will redo the female body. It would make sense to redo the females to add more realistic boots and gloves the way they did for the 66 line. I would take the opportunity to give her ... a more realistic chest piece. OK, boobs. I normally try to keep my posts on here away from that subject, but even as a gay man, I find her lack of boobs disturbing. Women are not shaped like that.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• nobody
        banjo!
        • Jan 26, 2012

I'm going to Milliput butt implants on Daisy.

Comment

• jeffbearco
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 27, 2011

Daisy's shorts kinda look like a denim diaper.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• megomania
            Persistent Member
            • Jan 2, 2010

Can we get FTC to do this Daisy Duke:

image-3752297929.jpg

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
              Career Member
              • Jul 30, 2012

The headsculpt on Uncle Jessie looks more like Red Green than Denver Pyle, and don't get me started on that Daisy Duke headsculpt. Even more creepy than the original Mego figure. Epic fail.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

that Daisy head looks like something I've seen before in another line, I just can't place it. I thought it was Famous Covers, it sort of reminds me of the head used for Black Widow.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  that Daisy head looks like something I've seen before in another line, I just can't place it. I thought it was Famous Covers, it sort of reminds me of the head used for Black Widow.
                  For the first time in the History of the world I must agree with thunderbolt!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

^^ But the problem is its too big to be FC, those were undersized and would look better on a Mego. Unless they had it blown up to match the rest of the out of whack heads
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 15, 2010

that Daisy head looks nothing like the Famous Covers Black Widow

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Teemu
                        that Daisy head looks nothing like the Famous Covers Black Widow
                        I said reminds me of, not that its exactly the same. It just looks like it belongs in that line. Trust me, I'd know an exact FC knockoff when I see it. They have already swiped from that line with the pouch belts.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎