• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Joe Sena Interview

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

I'll be getting that Monsters lunchbox and miniature figures. Nicely done and just flat out fun! Great job Joe and Paul!

Comment

• Dark Shadow
      Creature Of The Night
      • May 14, 2011

Gotta have that Monsters lunchbox too...awesome.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

those are so cool. I wish my son was still young enough to want to play with those. it's not as much fun playing with myself

Comment

• tllgn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2010

That universal monster lunch box set is just too cool,those monsters vs villigers is a must have,How much?.its just unfortunately the
          monster love did not continue with more "8" figures,i bought all of those,would love to get more,perhaps a Angry villiger at the very least,
          make it dwight fry,so we can have a Fritz out of it too.-would be nice.

Comment

• scott metzger
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 9, 2007

Gotta admit, that lunch box is very tempting (and, yes, I'm old enough to have actually had that kind of lunch box back in school). And the little army monsters look cool, as well. But I want to know about the fully articulated 7" scale Mummy and Wolfman we saw the bottoms of in one of the Toy Fair videos. They were on the shelf right above the Ghostbuster figures, next to the female monster hunter they have pics of all over the place. They were full color and had articulated legs, so they weren't the black and white versions I've seen them show, nor could they be straight re-releases of the originals.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Insane props for substituting Carlos Villarias for Lugo$i on that lunchbox.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎