• Mego Milk
    Custom Mego Maker
    • Jun 3, 2007

New Batman head sculpt!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^If they make a Jim Aparo Batman...I would splotz.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
        Hot Child in the City
        • Jul 3, 2008

Black Canary...now Metamorpho and Black Lightning? Wwwoooowwww!!!!

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Wonder Woman!
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• rodkeith
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 16, 2008

Wow! Anything involving Lynda Carter is always very exciting news! This has been something I've wanted for a long while.

Having said that-- my enthusiasm is tempered by the limitations of the FTC female body as well as the production issues of the Batman '66 females (oversize heads, weird placing of the neck holes, etc.). Here's hoping they take greater care with this series.

Comment

• JediJaida
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 14, 2008

I used to love that show. If they do Lyle Waggoner right, I will definitely buy him.
              JediJaida

Comment

• sprytel
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 26, 2009

This is big news! I really hope this has the same quality as the original Adam West Batman and Romero Joker.

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 14, 2012

Man, I hope the Wonder Woman figures will be good quality. If so, this will be a dream-come-true toy line for me. I seriously hope they consider using a new female body for this.

Comment

• Makernaut
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 22, 2015

If they get the quality right on this, it will be a big seller for them. I know a lot of ladies around my age that aren't necessarily comic book fans, but they love Wonder Woman and specifically, Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman.

Comment

• newlyknighted
                      Persistent Member
                      • Feb 21, 2010

I cannot wait for this series! Am I correct in assuming that Lynda and Lyle will have to sign off on their likenesses? It is my fervent hope that Lynda and Lyle are adamant that FTC get these right, and the line includes season one and two costumes. To be able to add these to the West/Ward/De Carlo mego collection many of us treasure, will be really satisfying! I cannot help but wonder if Michael Gray, Jackson Bostwick, and the estate of Christopher Reeve have been approached for action figure offers?
                      I post in thy general direction!

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

I hope the WW figures turn out well. The head sculpts of their female figures are generally not that great and their last WW sculpts were poor.
                        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

Glad to hear of WW figures, but I'd be lying if I wouldn't rather have them from Marty and Doc's new Mego Corporation venture.

The Meet was fantastic! Thanks again for everyone who helped put that show together. I hope to get to spend the whole weekend with you all next year!

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• warlock664
                            Persistent Member
                            • Feb 15, 2009

Bracing for ovenmitt postgasm in 3...2...1...

Comment

• JediJaida
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by newlyknighted
                              I cannot wait for this series! Am I correct in assuming that Lynda and Lyle will have to sign off on their likenesses? It is my fervent hope that Lynda and Lyle are adamant that FTC get these right, and the line includes season one and two costumes. To be able to add these to the West/Ward/De Carlo mego collection many of us treasure, will be really satisfying! I cannot help but wonder if Michael Gray, Jackson Bostwick, and the estate of Christopher Reeve have been approached for action figure offers?
                              Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                              Glad to hear of WW figures, but I'd be lying if I wouldn't rather have them from Marty and Doc's new Mego Corporation venture.

The Meet was fantastic! Thanks again for everyone who helped put that show together. I hope to get to spend the whole weekend with you all next year!

Chris
                              Well, if the bodies are still subpar comoared to what Mego will be putting out. We can always swap the heads.
                              JediJaida

Comment

• ovenmitt
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 26, 2009

Actually I just got home from the hospital. I am fine now but I was admitted to ER yesterday for severe chest, back and stomach pains that I thought was a heart attack. I am surprised this news did not give me one, but it made me feel even better as my dream MEGO line has finally come true.

FTC retweeted my tweet on this. February 1 my birthday this year my St Louis DirecTV added MeTV classic TV shows channel and the Wonder Woman TV series airs Saturday nights. Now this! I thought I would have to settle for Multiverse 6" Lynda WW figure.

FTC says a flurry of characters WW, Diana, Steve and familiar faces will be in the line. I want ABC 1940s and CBS 1970s WW, Diana and Steve Sr and Jr. Debra Winger Wonder Girl! Queen Hippolyta, Baroness, Fausta, Gargantua, Andros, Etta Candy!

This line will be one of FTC biggest hits like Adam West, Super Friends, now we only need Christopher Reeve, 2018 is 40th of 1978 Superman the Movie.

I have loved Lynda Carter Wonder Woman since she 1st appeared in 1975 when I was a 5 year old boy starting kindergeten. She is finally getting her due with Megos in her beautiful likeness.
                                Last edited by ovenmitt; Jun 8, '18, 7:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎