X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
    Isn't that crazy? I'd pay that for just that blonde Cap head.
    That was my thought, but it arrived with wonky eyes and a smudged face.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Steve Trevor looks great and so do the clothes. The head sculpts on the women need work. They are not good.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• megowgsh
        Customego HoF Curator
        • Nov 19, 2003

Here is an email exchange I had with FTC. I consider this good news...

Q: I am looking forward to your new Wonder Woman line. They all look great. Can you tell me if Steve Trevor is going to include a hat and if Wonder Woman's tiara will be removable? and will both …

A: Hi Austin yes they will be removable but not available for sale separately

I plan on buying two Trevors and using one of the suits for a Thunderbolt Ross custom.

The removable tiara is a cool feature as well imo.
        Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

The Joke's on you! https://mailchi.mp/a020d79123a6/ha-h...a?e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Love that Joker! That's a nice Jose Luis Garcia Lopez (Praise Be His Name) Joker design there. Of course Joker didn't appear until the Super Powers era of the SF show, when all the designs were based on JLGL's style guide art.

The Mego Joker is a direct interpretation of the Infantino licensing art, and now this. Makes perfect sense.

Patton Oswalt looks EXACTLY the same as a kid. Uncanny.

Great newsletter as always!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• comicmike
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 22, 2009

Yayyyyyy!!! I'm smiling! I *love* it!!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Great job on the newsletter, I especially enjoyed it this week.

The customs review continues to impress me, as I'm not on FB. Sun Boy is terrific.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                  Love that Joker! That's a nice Jose Luis Garcia Lopez (Praise Be His Name) Joker design there. Of course Joker didn't appear until the Super Powers era of the SF show, when all the designs were based on JLGL's style guide art.

Chris
                  Makes me wonder if we might see the Apokalips villains and Felix Faust.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                    Moderation Engineer
                    • Aug 14, 2003

I am a big fan of the Mego Joker, but I have been longing for a little variety forever. I would love to see a Bill Finger version someday.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

^If someone did a Joker that looked like Conrad Veidt in The Man Who Laughs...that would serve double duty for DC AND Horror collectors!

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• sprytel
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 26, 2009

Patton Oswalt for the win! Thanks for another great newsletter.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                          Muddling through
                          • Oct 4, 2008

love the head sculpt. not so sure about the skinny body. although I realize Joker should be skinny, it just does not look right to me

Comment

• TrekStar
                            Trek or Treat
                            • Jan 20, 2011

Looks okay and I like the outfit and shoes eye catching colors.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                              Moderation Engineer
                              • Aug 14, 2003

News! https://mailchi.mp/636426f227d2/toda...s?e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• darkbros
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jul 3, 2012

Nice re-use of the Chief O Hara outfit. I actually like Shemp in this outfit.
                                Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                                https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                                "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎