Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goblin19
    Talkative Member
    • May 2, 2002

Without the newsletter, I wouldn’t have known about their sale, which led to a $200 purchese.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
      Persistent Member
      • Apr 28, 2013

The Super Joe heads look great. I really am interested in getting some of these figures. I am not going to get a Facebook account just to follow this one line. I refuse! for now

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
        Moderation Engineer
        • Aug 14, 2003

Good morning - https://mailchi.mp/e00c6b2b609d/have...s?e=eec87d3482

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Love the new branding! I really dig the direction this is going in. Great content as always guys. Always something I look forward to on Fridays.
          sigpic

Comment

• ODBJBG
            Permanent Member
            • May 15, 2009

Love those old ToyFare bits.

Comment

• Wee67
              Museum Correspondent
              • Apr 2, 2002

Dang! This thing is jam-packed and jelly-tight!

I don't know what that means.
              WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• pmwasson
                Maker
                • Sep 12, 2007

The latest issue was a joy to read. Thanks to Brian and Steve and everyone else who contributed to make Fridays so much fun.
                sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• rche
                  channeling Bob Wills
                  • Mar 26, 2008

As always, thanks for all the updates and recaps of news of the week. Add me to the pack looking forward to the SuperJoe release!
                  One of my favorite things about the MM is the community and so I am looking forward to y'all continuing and looking toward the collectors as much as the collections. Keep on keepin' on, and have a happy holiday season!

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

Great newsletter and some super cool customs, I love the Steve Austin-Bionic Bigfoot custom, that is absolutely freaking awesome.

Comment

• KnightDetective
                      Veteran Member
                      • Aug 31, 2012

I needn't have worried! Still plenty of Mego amongst the other goodies!

Is there a complete archive of the newsletter anywhere, beyond what's offered on the "past issues" tab? I used to diligently save each one as a PDF but life blew up and I got out of the habit. Would like to revisit some of the ones I only had time to skim and didn't get to save.

As always, the newsletter and those who are so kind to bring it to us are deeply appreciated! It's my modern day Wish Book substitute!

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by KnightDetective
                        I needn't have worried! Still plenty of Mego amongst the other goodies!
                        Oh, I'm sorry if I gave that impression, Mego coverage, just like the MegoMuseum, isn't going anywhere. Far from it.

However, there is more to this group than Mego or marketing new products. When we started the Museum, we were in the wilderness and relied on our fellow collectors to help us out. This entire site, every Mego Meet, and all the various cool things we did were community efforts, and well, we do cool stuff.

Mego's return wasn't the efforts of a single person, it was everyone who made a custom, drew a picture, started a site or a blog, shared their collection, made a video or podcast or simply corrected someone on the pronunciation ("Meggo" hurts my ears to hear.).

We are the core and I feel it's more important now.

Plus I like other stuff, always have and let's talk about that too.
                        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                          Moderation Engineer
                          • Aug 14, 2003

The weather outside is frightful - I may need a flamethrower to get out - but the news is so delightful:-) https://mailchi.mp/259b21b51165/happ...s?e=eec87d3482

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

Awesome stuff guys! Loving the new format and features, and that's not just because you have generously offered space to the Fire and Water Podcast Network!

I love the collection of bowl-cutted Christmases the most!
                            sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Great newsletter--much appreciated, truly. Happy holidays to the creators, contributors, and all of my Mego friends.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                                Creature Of The Night
                                • May 14, 2011

This Aurora G-I-T-D display reminds me of the one I remember from our local Gemco store in the early 70's!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎