Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2281

Thread: MegoMuseum Newsletter Discussion Thread

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    Where did this clown come from??
    Steve? I believe Ohio...

Images
    Blog Entries
    All they have to do to get Hellblazer out there is sculpt a head, all his clothes can come right off the FTC rack.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

I always look forward to the weekly round up of all the good things that have been going on in the Mego world and another great newsletter!

I love that Were Cat custom and would love to see something like this made available to add to my collection and I also wondered if anyone here has picked up any of Aleksandar's AHI style customs? They're a little on the pricy side but do look fantastic and both the card backs and figures look so well produced.

I haven't delved into the custom world really other than my monthly Distinctive Dummies fix and the odd thing I've picked up over the years but these are quite appealing to me and I wouldn't mind trying my hand at a custom at some point soon.

Thanks to all involved with making this weekly thread a highlight of my week

Ian

Blog Entries

Images
    Blog Entries
    For some reason I no longer am receiving my copy! I probably got mad at myself and booted my address by mistake in a fit of nerd rage.

Definitely getting this Batman love the look of the dark blue, though the mouth and the black line looks cartoon-ish.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    For some reason I no longer am receiving my copy! I probably got mad at myself and booted my address by mistake in a fit of nerd rage.
    No way, our "top openers" are always people who have been very critical of our efforts publicly, so that doesn't fit. If anything you should be adding more email accounts

Great newsletter. I do not like a lot of variant Batman's but this version I can undertand and will get.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    WOW!! LOVE that BATMAN! Great head sculpt, MUST BUY!!

Images
    I've resisted buying any of the FTC DC characters and resisting is even easier with the variations, but I really like the dark blue and longer ears of this Batman. He has a real Neil Adams feel about him. I just wish the FTC suits weren't so baggy.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.