X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rykerw1701
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 27, 2007

Originally posted by palitoy
    Same scale but the company is called Exo6, never heard of them prior to this.

It's a new company started by one of the guys from Qmx. He was point person with their 1:6 scale Star Trek line, which was recently cancelled. The 7 Star Trek figures they produced are all excellent, but apparently they couldn't sell enough to keep the line going. That First Contact Picard looks terrible, by far the worst likeness the guy has been involved with. The TNG Picard sculpt they did was far better, and I hope they go back to the drawing board on the First Contact version.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

What’s so funny?

Originally posted by The Bat
      LMAO!!
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Wee67
        Museum Correspondent
        • Apr 2, 2002

Sooo much good stuff packed into this week's newsletter.

-if the finances were different, I'd be all in for that Evel Knievel popsicle. Another I-had-no-idea-Mego-made-that!

-another opportunity to see some customs I missed. I seriously want Gary's afro-blessed Dinah!! Fantasitc! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE BrentZdolZ Tomland. Chef's kiss!!!

-not sure how I feel about being forced into a Bill McFarland dream, though. That guy just ain't right.
        WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
          Often invisible
          • Jul 18, 2002

That Biden sculpt is really nice! Whoever FTC haS doing their presidents line is putting out some of their best sculpts.
          Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• rche
            channeling Bob Wills
            • Mar 26, 2008

I don't see a neck plug on that Biden. Is FTC changing their torsos? I thought they were using type S and their old megocopy buck which both took neck plugs.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

The Biden sculpt (which is really nice!) will also be perfect for "Old Man Steve Rogers" customs from Endgame.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

I think the Biden sculpt might make for a pretty good Batman 66 Commissioner Gordon.

Great newsletter with some very nice customs.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                  Moderation Engineer
                  • Aug 14, 2003

Ahoy! https://mailchi.mp/3fbdab9acb2a/flex...museum-news?e=[UNIQID]

Comment

• Brown Bear
                    Still Old School
                    • Feb 14, 2008

That new muscle body has my attention. If done right, I could see me buying a few and body swapping some of my customs

Chad’s Maskatron is the coolest thing I’ve seen in 2021.
                    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Boywonder0
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 29, 2007

Yeeeeesssss!!!! Muscular bandless bodies! I have no further comments...

Comment

• The Bat
                        Batman Fanatic
                        • Jul 14, 2002

Ok, this is really COOL News! I hope these bodies turn out well. Also very curious about this incoming shipment...been waiting a loooooooong time for the "Jim Aparo style" BATMAN that they showed quite some time ago.
                        sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Such a great bunch of customs this week, lovely Scarlet Witch. And where did Brent get that Dracula sculpt!!????

EDIT: 12" Superman--kudos to Chad, the Reeve figure I wanted as a kid.
                          Last edited by PNGwynne; May 15, '21, 10:41 AM.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
                            Trek or Treat
                            • Jan 20, 2011

Very cool newsletter, before I comment on the new muscle bodies, I need to see them first, although a Hercules custom comes to mind. More great looking customs this week, especially Scarlet Witch and Mugato.

Comment

• Confessional
                              Maker & Whatnot
                              • Aug 8, 2012

The possibilities of Type-S expansion is exciting… they are building expectations with these announcements. Also hope that Caesar comes with some proper design and isn't just a Corny redress… the suit material looks like it could be really nice, but the details look a bit weak.

Lots of inspiration… dig the Hunchback, crazy wild Hawaiian Cowboy, and the Pizza Hut pic is truly a time capsule. Nice to have the Red Death shared too! Thanks!

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                                Creature Of The Night
                                • May 14, 2011

Thank you for featuring my display. Wow! What an amazing compliment, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎