Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

Cool outfit for Duela, would be cool to get a similar garb for one of the guys. But I know that's not canon.

I dig that card preview of Army AJ!

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
      Duela Dent.
      Fine. Is the Duela Dent head a repainted Martha Kent?
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
        Often invisible
        • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        Fine. Is the Duela Dent head a repainted Martha Kent?
        No, it isn’t even similar.
        Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I'm sad that I can't go buy shirts now with included Apache ties.

I'm happy that they finally did TT Harlequin.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Goblin19
            Talkative Member
            • May 2, 2002

Not too familiar with Duela Dent, but I do have the first Joker version that came out. This new one is the first of the others that is tempting. It’s a sharp looking figure.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Happy New Year!

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Oh, that WW playset is the stuff of dreams, right up there with the OMBC treehouse.

Fun newsletter, thanks and HNY!
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Confessional
                  Maker & Whatnot
                  • Aug 8, 2012

Yay for Steve; COTW!

Mercado Bootlegs and Tomland; beautiful words to ring in the new year.

Comment

• sprytel
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 26, 2009

Happy New Year! Thanks for putting this issue together despite the holiday.

Originally posted by Confessional
                    Yay for Steve; COTW!
                    This made me happy too. His customs deserve to be highlighted. Those "mod" figures are just too cool.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                      Moderation Engineer
                      • Aug 14, 2003

It's the most wonderful time of the week.... https://mailchi.mp/bbc88fd30351/what...s?e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• Falstaff13
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 28, 2008

I really am looking forward to the new Toy Ventures issue. In the same way I've always been fascinated by unmade films (not just unfinished, but announcements that later unraveled), I think unproduced toylines are an awesome thing to discover and read about.

And I'm glad the Presidents now include FDR. Finally, I can act out Annie properly. Using Professor X just seemed wrong...
                        Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
                        Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• MIB41
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Sep 25, 2005

Fun newsletter! Just ordered me issue 2 of Toy Ventures and appreciated the Evel spot. Much love and respect. Looking forward to the Meet 2021. DJ and I are ready to meet everyone and fist pump with some old acquaintances as well.

Comment

• Spyweb007
                            Persistent Member
                            • Apr 18, 2006

Another great newsletter, I always look forward to it every week. Funny the pencil sharpener is under the wrist dart, I thought I was the oly one who pulleed off the suction cup, sharpened the plastic dart in the pencil sharpener and terrorized my friend with it!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Thank you for the newsletter!

Looking forward to having FDR meet Captain America.

Comment

• TrekStar
                                Trek or Treat
                                • Jan 20, 2011

Glad to see FDR is on his way, he can hook up with the Waltons, Stooges, Superman, Captain America and Wonder Woman.

Curious to know which other Presidents will arrive with him? maybe Teddy Roosevelt?

With FDR maybe will see Winston Churchill for our UK friends, I think that would be kind of neat, I know I would buy.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎