Page 177 of 201 FirstFirst ... 152157162167172175176177178179182187192197 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2007

Thread: MegoMuseum Newsletter Discussion Thread

The flocked Wolfie is fun and intriguing!… wonder if it's still articulated?

Oh, and the Zira, that's no mystery (but a cool look) by any means… well, unless you've never played around with distressing techniques on vintage Mego fabrics.

Friday mornings always fun indeed; thanks for the effort and for the AstroApe plug Steve. Have a great New Year's weekend!

Images
    I loved the Astro Ape. Where was this originally posted? I wanted some more info but could not find it here or on the FB custom page.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Images
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Another great issue. Thanks for all the work that’s put in to these.

Images
    Blog Entries

Images
    12" Flash looks great, but Why not just do away with Pajamas and make Wonder Woman in an upscaled version of their Series 1 Wonder Woman? something about the pajamas in 12 inches seems very off.....The Man from Atlantis segment this week was nice, great job, and happy new year!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

I'm in the newsletter looking dorky. Seriously, it's fun to see, thanks.
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE CARDS:

Images
    Thanks also for including my custom. But in honor of the character, I need to point out: Anne with an E.

(Teasing aside... another great newsletter. I particularly love seeing all the Facebook things that I would otherwise miss.)

Images
    Blog Entries
    Cool customs, and I think I'm the only Mego collector alive that likes screened suits. Thanks for yet another fun newsletter.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Cool customs, and I think I'm the only Mego collector alive that likes screened suits.
    I also love the screened suits PNGwynne. My favorites being Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Catwoman, Supergirl, Spider-Man, Dracula, Joker, and Penguin. I wish FTC's Man-Bat had been a slimmer version with a full screened suit, and werewolf feet.
    I post in thy general direction!