Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Great newsletter and I am very much looking forward to the new line up of monsters, sounds like they would be a good fit for Scooby Doo and Stooges.

I also liked the custom Thing from Another World, noticed those claw like spikes on the fists, it’s one of my all time favorite sci-fi horror movies.

Thanks for the shout out on my custom Sarek, it’s very much appreciated, and there’s more on the way.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

Hey - it's Friday again! https://mailchi.mp/8ebb7ea7876a/mold...s?e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Happy to start the day with this!

*Clayface, hooray! Hope it's Matt Hagan & the suit is screened.
        *Nice first look at the Gillman
        *Droolworthy Parkdale Superman
        *Is the Tomb of Dracula head from Escape Hatch? Looks good.

Fun as always, thanks.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Yes The CFTBL is the same EMCE version!!! Now I can get another version of him and keep mine in his leather outfit.

great newsletter!!!
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I was thinking it looks like Emce sculpts & chestplate with the suit having sewn-in fins a la Remco. Great approach IMO, and simpler screen-printing would be Megoesque.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Be cool if they did Basil Karlo Matt Hagen and the guy in the suit, his name escapes me.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

Great newsletter, wonder if Clayface will be on the muscle bodies? Happy to see CFTBL coming soon, and the Tomb of a Dracula custom is amazing, plus every time I see that Woof Woof doll, I swear it looks like Karloff’s Mr. Hyde from the Abbott and Costello version.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                  Moderation Engineer
                  • Aug 14, 2003

Viewing material - https://mailchi.mp/cd0c7159da01/to-b...s?e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• monitor_ep
                    Talkative Member
                    • May 11, 2013

Nice...
                    Teen_Titans_Vol_1_50.jpg

So close to finishing the classic Teen Titans
                    Last edited by monitor_ep; Oct 2, '20, 7:50 AM.
                    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

I saw your post before reading the always-appreciated newsletter and thought, "Ooh, Bumblebee!!!"

But if for nothing else, I like Lilith as potential fodder in the never-ending quest for the "perfect" Mego Poison Ivy.

Originally posted by monitor_ep
                      Nice...
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]28855[/ATTACH]

So close to finishing the classic Teen Titans

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

This was one of the week's where the onus is on me to create the graphic for FTC, I have fun with it. However, this week I was deeply confused as I've never heard of Lilith!
                        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Wait 'til you try to figure out which version of Mal Duncan they do. You chose well.

Comment

• palitoy
                            • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                            Wait 'til you try to figure out which version of Mal Duncan they do. You chose well.
                            Ha! That's the dude with the horn right?

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

lol Yes, at one point. One of my favorite Titans.

Comment

• palitoy
                                • Jun 16, 2001

I maybe bought one Titans comic as a kid and I remember being really befuddled at who these people were. i do love the look of Lilith however.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎