Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_cyclops
    One eyed, wonder
    • Dec 17, 2009

Another great newsletter. Always hitting the highlights of the week. Damn you guys are good. Hope to have my Flash Gordon characters appear here in the future-soon. So close and yet, so far away. I'm learning way too much about Waltons. I didn't sign up for this!

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

Tuh duh - https://mailchi.mp/80564b4e34f0/late...s?e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• Palifan
        Museum Patron
        • Jan 18, 2016

Great newsletter and I always particularly look forward to the customs section. That Roger Murtaugh custom sure is sweet!

One thing though looking at that Carded Pocket Heroes Batman is that the bubble looks partially sealed to me. The bottom of the bubble looks like it's been opened on both sides (possible to remove the figure). I could easily be wrong but what do you guys think?.......Just notice that the seller has put “Figure Like New, Bubble packaged opened on Right Side, Top and Bottom” next to the condition at the top of their listing but not included it in their main description. I hope the people bidding on this realise and if I had listed it I would have made this much clearer.

Ian

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

great newsletter and it good to know that FTC will finally be getting in some new product, just wish they would update us on Swamp Thing & Lynda Carter Wonder Woman.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• dr_cyclops
            One eyed, wonder
            • Dec 17, 2009

I like that Dino guy. Thanks again for my favorite newsletter. Look forward to it every week.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
              Moderation Engineer
              • Aug 14, 2003

Have a great weekend! https://mailchi.mp/a9dcb8ad285a/tale...s?e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• MRP
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 19, 2016

Great newsletter as always. Lots of interesting things in there.

-M
                "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Confessional
                  Maker & Whatnot
                  • Aug 8, 2012

You've renewed my faith that the purple monkey exists… have a great weekend too!

Comment

• Tarzilla
                    • Sep 6, 2014

Wow, as a guy that watched that show religiously as a kid, that Frightenstein set is amazing. How micro is a micro run?

Comment

• Goblin19
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 2, 2002

Very excited to be getting these new DC figures. Will buy quite a few of them.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                        Moderation Engineer
                        • Aug 14, 2003

Let's be careful out there - https://mailchi.mp/4b9f4a1c5401/we-c...s?e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• Confessional
                          Maker & Whatnot
                          • Aug 8, 2012

Washington crosses the Delaware (need to add hat and cloak), Werewolves, clear-bod-revolution, and Gary Numan?… pretty damn cool!

Comment

• Wee67
                            Museum Correspondent
                            • Apr 2, 2002

What a week for customs! There are always great customs each week, but I continue to be impressed with the talent level here. I was blown away when I saw Gary Numan. A perfect sculpt/paint!

That Washington military outfit is very well done (though a hat and cloak would, indeed, be nice).

Not complaining or criticizing as I truly appreciate this newsletter, but I was surprised to not see the favorite packaging art in the Happening on the Museum segment. One of funner threads I've seen in while. My personal bile-inducing, fist-clenching, teeth-gnashing, deep, deep loathing of Steve aside, i enjoy catching up on things I've missed on the Museum.
                            Last edited by Wee67; May 29, '20, 11:15 AM.
                            WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• sprytel
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 26, 2009

Washington looks like one of the nicest FTC offerings in a long time. And I gotta agree... a lot of great customs this week!

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                                Moderation Engineer
                                • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Wee67
                                What a week for customs! There are always great customs each week, but I continue to be impressed with the talent level here. I was blown away when I saw Gary Numan. A perfect sculpt/paint!

That Washington military outfit is very well done (though a hat and cloak would, indeed, be nice).

Not complaining or criticizing as I truly appreciate this newsletter, but I was surprised to not see the favorite packaging art in the Happening on the Museum segment. One of funner threads I've seen in while. My personal bile-inducing, fist-clenching, teeth-gnashing, deep, deep loathing of Steve aside, i enjoy catching up on things I've missed on the Museum.
                                First, let me say that you disgust me Bill. Second, thank you for pointing out the oversight. I will make sure - for the sake of readers outside the clan McFarland - that the thread gets a mention next week.

If I remember.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎