Page 310 of 316 FirstFirst ... 285290295300305308309310311312315 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3152

Thread: MegoMuseum Newsletter Discussion Thread

  1. #3091
    Join Date
    Jul 10, 2012
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    2,012
    Great newsletter. I always enjoy the customs and seeing the incredible skill people have, but the eBay auctions and mail days were the highlights for me. Those are some great pickups!

    I checked my Topps account, and my Shazam & Black Adam order has an estimated ship date of August 2021, so unfortunately, I don't think those shipping dates are that accurate. Patience!

  2. #3092
    Join Date
    Aug 14, 2003
    Location
    B
    Posts
    25,555
    Images
    618
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    Man I hate to see a month go by without any posting of Svengoolie, I need to try and fix that.

    Great newsletter and I cannot wait to see how Killer Frost is going to turn out
    The lack of Svengoolie will be atoned for next week my friend. I do the newsletter from a cave using a Commodore 64 and Mailchimp hates all my ancient browsers. I'm trying to step into 2008, but Mailchimp didn't like my newish PC this morning and sent me verification codes in Canadian. So I had to use my buggy/crashy rig one last time, and it just can't handle uploading the pics anymore. I punted for this week but next week will be better or my name isn't Brian Louise Heiler.

  3. #3093
    Join Date
    Mar 26, 2008
    Posts
    7,103
    Was in a funk this am, then I saw that Wax Man. amazing. thanks.

  4. #3094
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2004
    Location
    Where Creatures Roam
    Posts
    33,577
    Images
    6
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    Man I hate to see a month go by without any posting of Svengoolie, I need to try and fix that.

    Great newsletter and I cannot wait to see how Killer Frost is going to turn out
    Join the club, I guess Kaiju are not Mego, though.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

  5. #3095
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    Great newsletter. I always enjoy the customs and seeing the incredible skill people have, but the eBay auctions and mail days were the highlights for me. Those are some great pickups!

    I checked my Topps account, and my Shazam & Black Adam order has an estimated ship date of August 2021, so unfortunately, I don't think those shipping dates are that accurate. Patience!
    Mine says different than yours.

    2021 Topps x Mego - Black Adam - DC 8in Action Figure Figure
    Estimated Ship Date:
    Dec 27, 2021 - Jan 10, 2022

    2021 Topps x Mego - Shazam - DC 8in Action Figure
    Estimated Ship Date:
    Dec 27, 2021 - Jan 10, 2022

  6. #3096
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    Great newsletter. I always enjoy the customs and seeing the incredible skill people have, but the eBay auctions and mail days were the highlights for me. Those are some great pickups!

    I checked my Topps account, and my Shazam & Black Adam order has an estimated ship date of August 2021, so unfortunately, I don't think those shipping dates are that accurate. Patience!
    I would say these dates are very inaccurate.


    2021 Topps x Mego - George Taylor
    Estimated Ship Date:
    Sep 02, 2021 - Sep 06, 2021

    2021 Topps x Mego - Zira
    Estimated Ship Date:
    Sep 02, 2021 - Sep 06, 2021

  7. #3097
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2004
    Location
    Where Creatures Roam
    Posts
    33,577
    Images
    6
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    I would say these dates are very inaccurate.


    2021 Topps x Mego - George Taylor
    Estimated Ship Date:
    Sep 02, 2021 - Sep 06, 2021

    2021 Topps x Mego - Zira
    Estimated Ship Date:
    Sep 02, 2021 - Sep 06, 2021
    What the heck?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

  8. #3098
    Join Date
    Aug 14, 2003
    Location
    B
    Posts
    25,555
    Images
    618
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    Join the club, I guess Kaiju are not Mego, though.
    I just had to tap out on loading photos, whatever I didn't get this week will be in there next week. I had to leave some good FB stuff on the table too.

  9. #3099
    I just got off the phone with Topps and they said that everything is delayed due to supply chain issues, and that they will be sending an email to everyone who ordered. They did not yet have a corrected ETA.

  10. #3100
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2004
    Location
    Where Creatures Roam
    Posts
    33,577
    Images
    6
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    I just had to tap out on loading photos, whatever I didn't get this week will be in there next week. I had to leave some good FB stuff on the table too.
    i got two more to post so you'll be overwhelmed by kaiju!!!
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •