Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Great newsletter. I always enjoy the customs and seeing the incredible skill people have, but the eBay auctions and mail days were the highlights for me. Those are some great pickups!

I checked my Topps account, and my Shazam & Black Adam order has an estimated ship date of August 2021, so unfortunately, I don't think those shipping dates are that accurate. Patience!

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by monitor_ep
      Man I hate to see a month go by without any posting of Svengoolie, I need to try and fix that.

Great newsletter and I cannot wait to see how Killer Frost is going to turn out
      The lack of Svengoolie will be atoned for next week my friend. I do the newsletter from a cave using a Commodore 64 and Mailchimp hates all my ancient browsers. I'm trying to step into 2008, but Mailchimp didn't like my newish PC this morning and sent me verification codes in Canadian. So I had to use my buggy/crashy rig one last time, and it just can't handle uploading the pics anymore. I punted for this week but next week will be better or my name isn't Brian Louise Heiler.

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

Was in a funk this am, then I saw that Wax Man. amazing. thanks.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by monitor_ep
          Man I hate to see a month go by without any posting of Svengoolie, I need to try and fix that.

Great newsletter and I cannot wait to see how Killer Frost is going to turn out
          Join the club, I guess Kaiju are not Mego, though.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by TRDouble
            Great newsletter. I always enjoy the customs and seeing the incredible skill people have, but the eBay auctions and mail days were the highlights for me. Those are some great pickups!

I checked my Topps account, and my Shazam & Black Adam order has an estimated ship date of August 2021, so unfortunately, I don't think those shipping dates are that accurate. Patience!
            Mine says different than yours.

2021 Topps x Mego - Black Adam - DC 8in Action Figure Figure
            Estimated Ship Date:
            Dec 27, 2021 - Jan 10, 2022

2021 Topps x Mego - Shazam - DC 8in Action Figure
            Estimated Ship Date:
            Dec 27, 2021 - Jan 10, 2022

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by TRDouble

I would say these dates are very inaccurate.

2021 Topps x Mego - George Taylor
              Estimated Ship Date:
              Sep 02, 2021 - Sep 06, 2021

2021 Topps x Mego - Zira
              Estimated Ship Date:

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                I would say these dates are very inaccurate.

2021 Topps x Mego - George Taylor
                Estimated Ship Date:

2021 Topps x Mego - Zira
                Estimated Ship Date:
                What the heck?
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                  Moderation Engineer
                  • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  Join the club, I guess Kaiju are not Mego, though.
                  I just had to tap out on loading photos, whatever I didn't get this week will be in there next week. I had to leave some good FB stuff on the table too.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                    Radioactive!
                    • Feb 13, 2010

I just got off the phone with Topps and they said that everything is delayed due to supply chain issues, and that they will be sending an email to everyone who ordered. They did not yet have a corrected ETA.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                      I just had to tap out on loading photos, whatever I didn't get this week will be in there next week. I had to leave some good FB stuff on the table too.
                      i got two more to post so you'll be overwhelmed by kaiju!!!

Comment

• TRDouble
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                        The lack of Svengoolie will be atoned for next week my friend. I do the newsletter from a cave using a Commodore 64 and Mailchimp hates all my ancient browsers. I'm trying to step into 2008, but Mailchimp didn't like my newish PC this morning and sent me verification codes in Canadian. So I had to use my buggy/crashy rig one last time, and it just can't handle uploading the pics anymore. I punted for this week but next week will be better or my name isn't Brian Louise Heiler.
                        If you had an Atari 800XL, you would not have these types of problems...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Have been admiring Waxman on ebay for awhile.
                          Last edited by PNGwynne; Dec 3, '21, 9:02 PM.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Classic Bronze-Age Killer Frost? Cool!! heh Still hoping for a (better) SF Firestorm.

Love the Bugaloos.
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 23, 2008

WHAT??! WE are finally getting a Killer Frost??? Im in heaven!

Comment

• TrekStar
                                Trek or Treat
                                • Jan 20, 2011

Yes, Killer Frost is a cool (pardon the pun) addition, looking forward to seeing it. Love those Bugaloos customs, and French Tarzan is pretty neat, how do you say Tarzan in French?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎