Page 194 of 201 FirstFirst ... 169174179184189192193194195196199 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2007

Thread: MegoMuseum Newsletter Discussion Thread

Frankenstein FTC Presidents

I plan on try to complete the Presidential Monster series. There are some that would fit into sooth lines I collect. I do want to make Abraham Lincoln Vampire/Zombie Hunter

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.jpgAbraham Lincoln vs Zombies.jpgPM_whitehouseheaader716b.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    It's low-hanging fruit--no license fees, and the suits are reusable--and many of the likenesses are awful. Still, there's voodoo...

I somewhat like the idea of LBJ with Batman '66.
    I want Lincoln to recreate the Star Trek episode: The Savage Curtain.

and wasn't George Washington on Bewitched? I think it was played by Will Geer, Grandpa Walton.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    I want Lincoln to recreate the Star Trek episode: The Savage Curtain.

and wasn't George Washington on Bewitched? I think it was played by Will Geer, Grandpa Walton.
    then there's the pairings of Marilyn Monroe and JFK, Elvis and Nixon
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries

The Parademon looks nice. Hope to see a comics aka non-Super Powers version one day.

Yeah, that Parademon (drone?) looks well done. Are the toe claws sewn on as a protruding separate piece or or they just part of the fabric, I wonder? Either way, it'll make a nice set with the other Fourth Worlders when they come out.

Customs look great this week too!

Great newsletter as always. The customs are my favorite part of the newsletter and that Ultron is outstanding.

Blog Entries
    Thank you, all customs input is done by Steve, I leave that whole area blank because he's just better at it than me.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Parademon looks good, that is a very detailed costume and gives me hope for a better (Super Friends? ) Firestorm.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Good day - and welcome to Friday. https://mailchi.mp/800c5c18ed8a/we-c...s?e=ce704b24aa