Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 208213218223228231232233
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2330

Thread: MegoMuseum Newsletter Discussion Thread

Thank you Steve & Brian for the weekly newsletter... Certainly a balm of peace to combat the anxiety in the days we are living. Loved the "Village of the Damn' theme in this week's Svengoolie.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boywonder0 View Post
    Thank you Steve & Brian for the weekly newsletter... Certainly a balm of peace to combat the anxiety in the days we are living...
    Perfectly expressed.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries

Images
    I've said this MANY times before, but I'll say it again. I look forward to reading this newsletter every Friday morning and actually schedule my Friday mornings around reading it. It's always well done and amazes me how I manage to miss some cool things in the Forum despite dropping in daily.

The time and effort is appreciated, especially during these uncertain times. Thank you to all involved.

And I really want that 8 inch Lone Ranger knockoff guy now. Cool!
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

With the Justice Society getting ready to hit the small screen in Stargirl it is nice to see these ReMego figures getting released.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Wow, Steve. After that's happened in the world, AND in your basement, I'm amazed at your continued effort to get this out for us. Thanks!!!
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Thank you Steve for my Friday anchor. Great to see more JSA and I love those customs!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Such a good newsletter. Those customs are so amazing that it almost makes me want to join Facebook!

Then I remember that the rest of Facebook is a cesspool... and you will send me more pictures next Friday... but still... almost!

echoing the thanks for putting this together in the middle of super crazy times. A welcome relief to have a moment of fun and good news.

Let's talk Toltoys & Tong!… wondering if Tony shared any intel recently?