Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

Black Manta, Grodd and Solomon Grundy! Just need Giganta to complete Legion of Doom for it's 40th anniversary in 2018! And at least Hawkman and Wonder Dog for Super Friends 45th anniversary in 2018!

Cannot wait to see pics of Legion and 66 Batman Henchmen and Henchwomen 4 packs! Scooby Doo too!

FTC is giving us a Merry Mego Christmas!

Bring on Wonder Woman Series 1 next!

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

Wait! So all this stuff is arriving in stock this month???

Looks like I am buying more than catwoman.....Scooby-doo line has me also tempted

Hey FTC...We need SF Hawkman ASAP!

Comment

• drogge
        Career Member
        • Jul 24, 2009

Why no pictures with these shipping so soon? I wonder what the surprises are? It seems like Giganta should be part to the next Superfriends wave, she is the last one pictured on the art card. I better put I some OT, I am buying all of these! I wonder if Grodd with have a furry suit like the Big Foot figure from BBP. Pictures, pictures, come on FTC. I am sure the factory can text or email some pictures of packaged product.

Comment

• sprytel
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 26, 2009

Who did the They Live customs? Those are out of sight!

And any idea when the new Batman 66 figures will be listed on their website? I'm trying to put them on my Christmas list, but my loved ones will never sort it out unless I provide a link...

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

interested in seeing the henchpersons four packs, hoping for some unique sculpts in there and not reuses of Ralph Malph or Al Bundy
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by sprytel
              Who did the They Live customs? Those are out of sight!

And any idea when the new Batman 66 figures will be listed on their website? I'm trying to put them on my Christmas list, but my loved ones will never sort it out unless I provide a link...
              Me and Martin....I upgrade them. These are mostly one of a kind and they are all mine

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

I'm happy about the 66 henchmen 4 packs, but like Thunderbolt I'm curious on what they will use for heads?
                hopefully it's nothing cheesy or with smiles, henchmen don't smile.

If the henchmen heads are silly, I'll still pick up a four pack and replace the heads with mego heads, I think a mego
                Chopper head makes a good henchmen.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

I wonder what Riddler henchmen/moll they'll do? I really wan the Astin ones.

I think we should start a betting pool in whether the hench-heads will be new or reused sculpts.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hedji
                    Citizen of Gotham
                    • Nov 17, 2012

Round of applause for the They Live customs. Those are superb.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                      I wonder what Riddler henchmen/moll they'll do? I really wan the Astin ones.

I think we should start a betting pool in whether the hench-heads will be new or reused sculpts.
                      I was thinking River Rats since they have hoodies already. I bet we get recycled heads. Really doubt we will get an Octopus headsculpt.
                      Last edited by thunderbolt; Dec 9, '17, 11:57 AM.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

I think they should make that giant clam thing that almost ate Robin. I believe it was from the 3 part episodes, Jokers zodiac crimes, with Penguin team up.

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

Speaking of the 66 Batman series, if they do another variant, I think Penguin in horse jockey outfit would be cool, I don't recall ever seeing one done, I think it works better than some of what they have come up with.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                            Moderation Engineer
                            • Aug 14, 2003

Have a Holly Jolly morning - http://mailchi.mp/8b98ade512b0/mego-...s?e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• Hedji
                              Citizen of Gotham
                              • Nov 17, 2012

Great stuff! Congratulations to Ray!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                                Verbose Member
                                • Mar 7, 2004

Nice going Ray! Thanks for including my blowmold thread fellas! And that Arco Other World catalog...off to check that out NOW!!!

Chris
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎