Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 164169174179184187188189
Results 1,881 to 1,887 of 1887

Thread: MegoMuseum Newsletter Discussion Thread

Images
    Blog Entries
    I would love some Kamandi Megos. Looooove.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I have to chime in to agree with the last several posts. Most anything from Kirby's later DC tenure would make me happy.

Images
    Blog Entries

Another great newsletter! Can't help myself but grabbing a cup of coffee, enjoying and relaxing... Thanks for this!

FTC... Another Duela variant? Really?

Thanks for a great Batman RM Hugo Strange figure though...

I love the Hugo Strange Batman concept, but I cannot believe that they reused that awful Batman costume! Maybe they fixed the shorts? That was the problem with the modern Batman. The mask is pretty cool though!

I wished I liked the Duela Dent figure, but the small body and head sculpt seems to be the complete opposite of every promotional artwork that they have used.

Okay, too much complaining, so I will stop now! Great newsletter as always. It makes my Friday mornings!

I love the Duela Dent in her original costumes that she appeared in the Batman Family but using the same head just doesn't look right.
    catwomans daughter.jpgpenguins daughter.jpgriddlers daughter.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

It's obvious they are going to do all the Duelas. And why not, it's a bunch of easy variants for them.

I'm not a big Hugo Strange fan, but I like the Batman costume, kinda works as a 1943 Serial Batman.