Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 214219224229234237238239
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2390

Thread: MegoMuseum Newsletter Discussion Thread

Images
    Blog Entries

Washington crosses the Delaware (need to add hat and cloak), Werewolves, clear-bod-revolution, and Gary Numan? pretty damn cool!

Images
    What a week for customs! There are always great customs each week, but I continue to be impressed with the talent level here. I was blown away when I saw Gary Numan. A perfect sculpt/paint!

That Washington military outfit is very well done (though a hat and cloak would, indeed, be nice).

Not complaining or criticizing as I truly appreciate this newsletter, but I was surprised to not see the favorite packaging art in the Happening on the Museum segment. One of funner threads I've seen in while. My personal bile-inducing, fist-clenching, teeth-gnashing, deep, deep loathing of Steve aside, i enjoy catching up on things I've missed on the Museum.
    Last edited by Wee67; May 29, '20 at 11:15 AM.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Images
    Washington looks like one of the nicest FTC offerings in a long time. And I gotta agree... a lot of great customs this week!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wee67 View Post
    What a week for customs! There are always great customs each week, but I continue to be impressed with the talent level here. I was blown away when I saw Gary Numan. A perfect sculpt/paint!

That Washington military outfit is very well done (though a hat and cloak would, indeed, be nice).

Not complaining or criticizing as I truly appreciate this newsletter, but I was surprised to not see the favorite packaging art in the Happening on the Museum segment. One of funner threads I've seen in while. My personal bile-inducing, fist-clenching, teeth-gnashing, deep, deep loathing of Steve aside, i enjoy catching up on things I've missed on the Museum.
    First, let me say that you disgust me Bill. Second, thank you for pointing out the oversight. I will make sure - for the sake of readers outside the clan McFarland - that the thread gets a mention next week.

If I remember.

Blog Entries
    I take credit for not including the Forums piece, I was planning to do it but had a zoom chat with friends last night that ran late. oopsie poopsie!

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    I take credit for not including the Forums piece, I was planning to do it but had a zoom chat with friends last night that ran late. oopsie poopsie!
    Heh, 11 o'clock came along way too fast! I'll help take the blame.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cjefferys View Post
    Heh, 11 o'clock came along way too fast! I'll help take the blame.
    Oh, I could never stay mad you guys, you doe-eyed bundles of adorable. Now that Steve guy...

Last edited by Wee67; May 29, '20 at 2:50 PM.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Steve and Brian thanks so much for the newsletter! Looking forward to it every Friday. I really need some distraction from the COVID pandemic...

Great newsletter once again with some super cool customs, and I love seeing two versions of George Washington.