X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by palitoy
    I'm in this gang that would really like a Martin Van Buren doll.
    If they get that deep in the line.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

what's the deal with the Frankenstein teaser? New headsculpt or another variant?
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

You know what we know so far.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Wee67
          Museum Correspondent
          • Apr 2, 2002

Maybe the President's could come with accessories-

-Nixon tape recorder
          -Taft's custom tub
          -Removable Washington's wooden dentures
          -Teddy Roosevelt's big stick
          -Cleveland's illegitimate child (done with Lion Rock body)

Nerd mic drop!

WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

I guess their supposed to make all the Presidents, but something tells me the line will end before that ever happends.

So why not just make the popular name presidents, the ones already released along with Lincoln-Washington-Jefferson
            Grant in both president suit and Union army uniform, FDR, Eisenhower, Truman, Nixon, and why not Mego president
            Marty Abrams.

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

I will never get the concept of President dolls.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

It's low-hanging fruit--no license fees, and the suits are reusable--and many of the likenesses are awful. Still, there's voodoo...

I somewhat like the idea of LBJ with Batman '66.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  It's low-hanging fruit--no license fees, and the suits are reusable-
                  I understand the business excuse for making them. But aside from historic figures, like Lincoln or Washington, they still make absolutely terrible toys. Didn't like them as a kid and don't like the concept now.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

Why can't children play politics without oldsters complaining? The kids are really wanting an Oval Office playset!

Comment

• tllgn
                      Persistent Member
                      • Feb 6, 2010

i like and bought all the presidents to date .i dont care about politics ,but i do like history .and these figures are rather nice .i will collect them all ,although ,i dont need variants ,
                      their the guys that america put in office .i dont see anything wrong with that .

Comment

• monitor_ep
                        Talkative Member
                        • May 11, 2013

FTC Presidents

I plan on try to complete the Presidential Monster series. There are some that would fit into sooth lines I collect. I do want to make Abraham Lincoln Vampire/Zombie Hunter

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.jpgAbraham Lincoln vs Zombies.jpgPM_whitehouseheaader716b.jpg
                        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                          It's low-hanging fruit--no license fees, and the suits are reusable--and many of the likenesses are awful. Still, there's voodoo...

I somewhat like the idea of LBJ with Batman '66.
                          I want Lincoln to recreate the Star Trek episode: The Savage Curtain.

and wasn't George Washington on Bewitched? I think it was played by Will Geer, Grandpa Walton.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by TrekStar
                            I want Lincoln to recreate the Star Trek episode: The Savage Curtain.

and wasn't George Washington on Bewitched? I think it was played by Will Geer, Grandpa Walton.
                            then there's the pairings of Marilyn Monroe and JFK, Elvis and Nixon

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                              Moderation Engineer
                              • Aug 14, 2003

The news - https://mailchi.mp/8d75942eff03/good...s?e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• TRDouble
                                Permanent Member
                                • Jul 10, 2012

The Parademon looks nice. Hope to see a comics aka non-Super Powers version one day.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎