Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 139144149154159162163164
Results 1,631 to 1,636 of 1636

Thread: MegoMuseum Newsletter Discussion Thread

Images
    Blog Entries
    I like this one a lot. Would love it if FTC could do a Legends of the Superheroes line based on the tv special. Get more use out of West, Ward and Gorshin, along with variants of some figures they already pumped out like Flash, GL, Sinestro, Canary, Grundy, Capt. Marvel and Sivana.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    Blog Entries
    So will this be part of a JLA wave? or a DC wave with BC, Creeper and a couple more?
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    I'll say this: If Black Canary and Creeper are the direction for FTC's newer figures, it's a good sign.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    And regarding the Capt. Eagle costume--that's the sort I really love: Like a play-suit, instead of a big licensed face on the front.
    I wore that Halloween costume as a kid! The mask had Capt. Eagle's eyepatch, but it still had 2 big gaping eyeholes on the mask... giving more of a Petey from Little Rascals look. So I "fixed it" by coloring a piece of notebook paper with a black magic marker and taping it into the eyehole. When I wore it in the 2nd grade costume parade at school, my teacher was very concerned about me parading with one eye covered... but I was insistent that anything less would betray the integrity of the character.

I also learned quickly that none of my friends had ever heard of the Eagle Force.

Images
    That's a great story. As a costumer, I can appreciate your attention to detail.

How I wish Mego Corp. would do an 8" Capt Eagle.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I'll say this: If Black Canary and Creeper are the direction for FTC's newer figures, it's a good sign.
    agreed, I was hoping the Batman 66 style would be the way of all the figures with the attention to detail. The Quest line and the Superfriends are on that level along with some of the new never done figures.
    Planet Earth is Blue