Page 338 of 343 FirstFirst ... 313318323328333336337338339340 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3421

Thread: MegoMuseum Newsletter Discussion Thread

Images
    I'm confused by the shirt fabric on 50th Aquaman, but it's a lovely, exciting toy nonetheless.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    Saw the mention of the Monster Bash Con in October. Hoping to attend it. Who from the Museum is going to be there?
    Me thus far.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

I’ll look for you there.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I'm confused by the shirt fabric on 50th Aquaman, but it's a lovely, exciting toy nonetheless.
    It basically looks like the right fabric, just the wrong orientation. Judging by the ribbing, it's stretching vertically on the figure's torso. Anytime the shirt was two piece (front and back) with no seam on the shoulders, on the old Mego figures (Like Superman), the material was oriented so it stretched horizontally, side to side, so it stretched across the chest. That, though, left the sleeves (which wee sewed straight out to the side) stretching vertically (up and down the arm). Aquaman looks to be done the exact opposite. It's stretching the right way on his arms, but the other way on his torso.

Images
    Blog Entries

So happy Batgirl 66 is getting rereleased. I had forgot about the other 2 Molls who wore the shiny purple outs in Batman 66
    FbNro79XoAAIxH_.jpg
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Oct 9, '22 at 9:47 AM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

I like the addition of Thomas Jefferson but what’s up with the sugar coated frosted hair?

Images
    Blog Entries

Images
    Such great customs this week! Barry Allen--wow!! And I need to know more about Dan's Black Adam head and those fantatastic Remco monster riffs!!!

Thanks the newsletter!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Such great customs this week! Barry Allen--wow!! And I need to know more about Dan's Black Adam head and those fantatastic Remco monster riffs!!!

Thanks the newsletter!
    the Black Adam head is the Sub-Marnier head sold by Mark Fair ( worldsgreatestsuperheroes on eBay) . it does Black Adam justice on Dan's custom.
    Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
    https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg