Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rodkeith
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 16, 2008

Yeah, that Parademon (drone?) looks well done. Are the toe claws sewn on as a protruding separate piece or or they just part of the fabric, I wonder? Either way, it'll make a nice set with the other Fourth Worlders when they come out.

Customs look great this week too!

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 25, 2018

Great newsletter as always. The customs are my favorite part of the newsletter and that Ultron is outstanding.

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

Thank you, all customs input is done by Steve, I leave that whole area blank because he's just better at it than me.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Parademon looks good, that is a very detailed costume and gives me hope for a better (Super Friends? ) Firestorm.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
            Moderation Engineer
            • Aug 14, 2003

Good day - and welcome to Friday. https://mailchi.mp/800c5c18ed8a/we-c...s?e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• JediJaida
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 14, 2008

I like Gravity Girl. She looks excellent.
              JediJaida

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                Permanent Member
                • Mar 7, 2011

Scott "the other" Fiore!!! Love it! now if I could just get into his basement and grab 1 of those Large S Supermen

Comment

• Boywonder0
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 29, 2007

Yay! Thanks for the Galaxy Trio FTC! And thanks for another great newsletter mods!

Comment

• TRDouble
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jul 10, 2012

Great newsletter; there is some excellent custom work and tweaks going on right now.

I know it's based on a cartoon, but Gravity Girl's head sculpt looks like a better NTT Starfire head sculpt than the Starfire FTC actually gave us.

Comment

• TrekStar
                      Trek or Treat
                      • Jan 20, 2011

Another great Friday newsletter and some pretty amazing customs, well done to all.

Comment

• comicmike
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by JediJaida
                        I like Gravity Girl. She looks excellent.
                        I agree. I'm guessing it's the Daphne sculpt. It's very well done. I've often thought the sculpt would make a great Poison Ivy base.

Last edited by comicmike; Apr 26, '19, 1:03 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Gravity Girl looks nice, I think the Galaxy Trio will be winners.

I love seeing all the customs. Great 14" GL, and IDK who Russ is, but that is a terrific Spectre. The way he has modified the CTVT hooded cape to make the Spectre's collar is ingenious.

Thanks for another fun newsletter.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                            Talkative Member
                            • May 11, 2013

Great new letter! Glad to see they last of the Galaxy Trio. Wonder if they will become available as a three pack?

Bonus I had 3 images in this week!!!
                            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• TRDouble
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                              Gravity Girl looks nice, I think the Galaxy Trio will be winners.

I love seeing all the customs. Great 14" GL, and IDK who Russ is, but that is a terrific Spectre. The way he has modified the CTVT hooded cape to make the Spectre's collar is ingenious.

Thanks for another fun newsletter.
                              Russ's Spectre custom makes mine look stupid, LOL!

Looking forward to the release of Birdman & The Galaxy Trio.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

I'm stealing his recipe tout de suite. I'm pretty sure that the head, which DM offers, was the prototype sculpt for the proposed Mattel Retro-Action Spectre.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎