Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

I want reissues of the original Mego 12" DC figures Wonder Woman, Superman, magnetic Batman and Robin and would not mind 12" versions of the original 8" DC Megos.

I do want NEW updated detailed heads and costumes, too.Neal Adams Batman, Curt Swan Superman, Infantino Flash and Batgirl, CC Beck Shazam, Gil Kane Hal Jordan Green Lantern, Perez Dick Grayson Robin and Nightwing and Wonder Woman, Bolland Joker!

I collected almost all DC Direct 13" cloth costumed figures and loved the line especially when the figures were $60-$70 each. I was sad to see it end. I had high hopes for Sideshow 12" DC figures but there have only been a few in 5 years at $200,+ each. I have not bought any.

FTC has started 2018 with a bang one of it's best Friday announcements ever. This can be the 12" DC figure line. I am anxious to see prototypes and FTC' s plans for hopefully both old and new figures.
    Last edited by ovenmitt; Jan 5, '18, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Robert_Anthony
      Museum Patron
      • Sep 5, 2015

This changes the game

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

I'm super pumped for this. For me personally I already have Supe and Bats and Robin so not overly excited for those but the thoughts of adding a Joker, Aquaman and Shazam at that scale has me very excited. Hoping the price point is affordable. The 18" went for anoint a hundred and 8" for forty so we'll see.
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

I'd like to see 12 inch versions of Wonder Woman (not the one with the rubber legs); Batgirl; Supergirl as well as the generic heads in proper scale.
          JediJaida

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Great newsletter! Thoughts:

* Oh, Starlog I want a $25.00 12" vintage Batman.

* I'm not surprised at that MOC Cap $$$. Earliest 2nd card, and it has the advantage of the production run with peachy face paint. Also luckily, the figure is positioned in the bubble so that the nose is not marred or flattened, that's rare in any sort of Cap.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I've been wondering about collecting 12" Mego. FTC may solve that for me, good news. I'd like repros of vintage sculpts, and or course I want an Aquaman, too.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

I'd like redos of vintage 12" megos like superman,zod and magnetic batman for sure.

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

Very cool newsletter update, I'm only interested in 12 inch figures mego never made, Aquaman Shazam etc..
                  body quality, head size and price tag will play a roll in deciding, I'm guessing these will
                  be around $59.99

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

Here's your big surprise.
                    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Brown Bear
                      Still Old School
                      • Feb 14, 2008

Love those goons. Nice addition to the collection. Some great customs this week too. Fun read as always!
                      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Confessional
                        Maker & Whatnot
                        • Aug 8, 2012

Does the eBay MM support link work if you change the search query or continue to your saved searches, etc.?

Comment

• comicmike
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by palitoy
                          I can't wait to open my Megomuseum email updates on a Friday morning. Often I get up extra early to keep checking my inbox, not even worrying whether I'll be late for work. The Newsletter is as close as I get, these days, to being as excited for Saturday morning cartoons when I was little. *Thank you*, each and every week, to the whole Mego team, for making this newsletter happen. For me, they are *Always* way more exciting than tuning into any news report, ever.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, nice addition with the goons. Great newsletter as usual. I always wondered about that Lassie series. I remember seeing it in Tomart's Action Figure Guide. Heck, Lassie had a Filmation series!

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
                              Trek or Treat
                              • Jan 20, 2011

I guess these are a take it or leave it choice, if I were to get one pack it probably would be Catwoman's gang, since they
                              come with there (what I call) Mouseketeer hats and I always liked the outfits.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                                Moderation Engineer
                                • Aug 14, 2003

Wake up little Susies http://mailchi.mp/9a3ac1f1d94c/the-m...t?e=ce704b24aa

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎