X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captact
    King of Super Queens!
    • Aug 19, 2007

Wanted Need boxed Waltons figures set!

Anyone have for sale boxed sets of the WALTONS figures??? PLMK and thanks for any help getting them. Need the WHOLE FAMILY!!!
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

I have seen them on ebay, boxed Ma and Pa, JB and Mary Ellen, seems the Grandparents are the harder ones to find
    but have seen them, prices vary just depends on how bad you want them and what your budget is.

Considering Waltons megos, I think mostly young girls at the time would get them, most boys were more into WGSH, POTA, Trek.
    Strasky and Hutch, it's like mego aimed Waltons more towards the gals, to kind of make up for making more boy toys, just my opinion.

Comment

• captact
      King of Super Queens!
      • Aug 19, 2007

Cool info,...Thanks tjacwave50!! Checked on Ebay but prices to high,...was hoping some good guys or ga;ls here might want to sell theirs for less...as you said,..since theyre not WGSH, Starsky/Hutch, Chips,...etc......

Comment

• captact
        King of Super Queens!
        • Aug 19, 2007

Update! Bought two sets,..now down to one boxed set...JOHN BOY and ELLEN......ANYONE??????

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Congrats on finding boxed Grandparents, I thought those would be harder to find, good luck with
          John Boy and Mary Ellen, there does seem to be more of them than the others, gonna get the
          pick up truck after? that would be cool.

Comment

• captact
            King of Super Queens!
            • Aug 19, 2007

Thanks tjacwave50!!!! I'll just stick to the figures,..take up less space than the truck LOL!!

Comment

• captact
              King of Super Queens!
              • Aug 19, 2007

Bumpity?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡