Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

i love using these bodies for a skinnier 8" Mego. i used them for my leaner Alfred The Butler shrink

Comment

• tllgn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 6, 2010

^^ too bad his head did not. i like these bodies ,i hope they use them again ,for Jimmy olson & Superboy.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
        Often invisible
        • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        but its a loose floppy piece of crap that needs restringing. Surprised there were not any complaints about it. as bad if not worse than a Matty body.
        I complained about this body with the first KISS wave. They were strung in such a way that the legs were floppy yet the waist was twisted and wouldn't straighten out. The second wave, they tried to correct the waist twist by adding keys and locks to the pelvis to keep it in place. I haven't bought any of the KISS figures after wave 2, so maybe they've done even more to fix it.

I restrung my wave 2 KISS the best I could, but the combination of still being somewhat loose and platform boots has forced me to use stands for them. My first wave is now on Doc Mego swivel arm bodies.

Having said all of this, I like the KISS body. Is the Korak body as floppy as the KISS ones were? It looks like it stands pretty well in the pics.
        Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          got out the camera and the kiss body and its actually not all that different height wise.

in both pics, the Kiss body is on the viewer's left.
          What body is that on the right with the pale forearms? Is that a mix of two bodies?

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

FTC body with Mattel forarms and hands.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎