Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, which line(s)/figure(s) are you most looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

I'm also waiting to see what the next DC Superhero thing to actually make it to being for sale is. So far I'm seeing lots of hype, but nothing I'm interested in for sale.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• wookilar8
      • May 27, 2009

I'm getting pretty much everything. The real question for me is which do I get doubles of to open. Too many great figures to choose. Scooby Doo is a dream line for me though.

Comment

• firestarcomics
        Museum Patron
        • Jun 19, 2014

The Super Friends is awesome idea. That's just a given that the 70s Super Friends will be a smash hit because of the iconic Alex Toth artwork and designs. I don't understand why there is a Scooby Doo line coming up but whatever. Im STILL waiting for KISS Dynasty and waiting for almost 12 months now for a new FTC KISS line in their stylish series. Im wondering whats the hold up because im getting impatient about NOT hearing a single word or single hint of a picture. So many new lines are coming with so many companies with great goodies.

Comment

• firestarcomics
          Museum Patron
          • Jun 19, 2014

Wonder Woman by Alex Toth is a MUST!!!!!!!!! I would buy two copies asap. I wonder if anyone would ever consider Thundarr the Barbarian and The Galaxy Trio???? Or Spiderman and His Amazing Friends Ice Man and Firestar?

Comment

• wise guy
            Career Member
            • Dec 29, 2014

I am also waiting for more WGH but the more FTC spreads out to different toy lines the less WGH news we get. As I said in another post Mego skipped WGH
            like Flash and Green Lantern in the 1970's to do MEGO Cavemen, Waltons , and Wizard of Oz. I had to use the Wizard of Oz charector's as WGH villans
            to take over Gotham

Comment

• ovenmitt
              Persistent Member
              • May 26, 2009

I won 2 Mego Walton's 2 packs kids and parents at estate auction tonight! Cannot believe Mego did Walton's passed on Star Wars! Ugh!

Comment

• jacoblb
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2009

Thus far, I've been really happy with the progress of the retro lines and the modern takes on them. I never owned any 8" Mego scale figures as a child, but I had Eagle Force when they were at the Pic-N-Save stores. It's really cool how I have all the non-Marvel classic offerings, plus the Batman 1966, Venture Bros, and I'm looking forward to Scooby-Doo later on. I'd love it if the entire Mego Marvel catalogue were offered, plus modern takes with the rest of the Marvel characters. Same for Dr. Who. Beyond that, I wish I'd gotten the Universal Monster line when those were out, but I think the 8" Mego hobby will have me plenty busy buying up what FTC has so I have no other wishes beyond some singular characters likes the Apes and humans EMCE weren't able to do, plus maybe a newer attempt at Elvira, and I'd be on board for Land of the Lost.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 27, 2011

I'll have to admit that I have never seen an episode. But I'm surprised that nobody has picked up Archer to do as Retro Mego figures. It would seem like a no brainer after some of the others we have seen.

Out of curiosity... http://www.vulture.com/2013/02/arche...s/slideshow/1/

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎