• 10,000 Volt Ghost

22 17.05%
  • Headless Horseman

14 10.85%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Help FTC solve the mystery of the favorite monster

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    Part of the rhyme behind the poll selections is being able to use an existing body that doesn't require new tooling. Creepy would need some bulk, although arguably it could be done with padding. Personally I've never liked that approach.
    Then take the Mad Monsters suit, dye it grey, sculpt a new head and give him a koyin...

Seriously, they should play it safe and go with Mummy, Drac, Frank and Werewolf. Classic monsters will always sell best.

If they follow the 2 big names/2 small names wave pattern, it won't sell. Funko, Sideshow, etc...have all tried it and the bigs never carry the small. Put the Witch Doctor or some other meh character in Wave 1 and Wave 2 will be a miracle.
    Last edited by hedrap; Feb 20, '15 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    I think Kooky Space Kook would be best in Mego scale. I can see his domed helmet working wonderfully.
    I've waited since 1969 for a Space Kook; he's my number 1 want.

And only a few of the "big guns" are Scooby big guns. Fans of the toon will remember the Creeper long before they'll recall Dracula or Frankenstein, who had nowhere near as much screen time. Creeper, Space Kook, Phantom Shadow are bigger than those two (big a fan as I am of the Universal Monsters, I have to admit that). The mummy and werewolf would be biggies, but only because they had their own episodes.
    Last edited by scott metzger; Feb 20, '15 at 11:52 PM.

Charlie and Phantom Shadow for me ...

Pretty obvious they'll do the ghost clown. They already have the outfit.

10,000 volt would be awesome, as would Phantom Shadows and Funland Robot.

Images
    I voted for Charlie from the list but would like to see Space Kook too and the Witch Doctor, Ghost of Captain Cutler, Creeper, Werewolf, Blackknight ....... Snowghost....Too many great villains to choose from.

Images
    From the list, Phantom Shadow, with Redbeard's Ghost a close second. From the suggestions, I'm likin' the Space Spook.

Quote Originally Posted by samurainoir View Post
    I'd love to see figures based on the New Scooby Doo Movies, starting with Batman and Scooby two packs (with the Scooby Doo aniated designs), and the animated versions of the Three Stooges seems an obvious choice since FTC also has these licenses.

and I know it's a long shot with celebrity likenesses etc. but how fun would Don Knotts or the Globetrotters be?

I'm more interested in the villains then the Scooby Doo figures themselves personally,but I'd absolutely love some Mego Globetrotters!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Wolfman, one of my favorite bits from the show is where Scoob and Shaggy gave him a haircut. I'm assuming the Creeper and Space Kook are already givens
    Last edited by thunderbolt; Feb 22, '15 at 6:21 AM.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Gotta have Captain Cutler and Creeper in the line. From the list given I like Charlie.

I voted for the Phantom Shadows because they've never been made. I already have most of these, like Charlie the Robot and the 10,000 Volt Ghost. And all three from the episode "A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts." Those would be boring. They should make figures that are more specific to the cartoon. The Spooky Space Kook should be in Wave 1 if there's any justice!