Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTC tweets HINT for Feb 20 announcement!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wise guy
    Career Member
    • Dec 29, 2014

I also wan't more WGH no disrespect to Scooby Doo or Harry Potter fans I am glad those are being produced . I just don't wan't the WGH to take a back seat
    to all these other toy lines when FTC has the rights to DC Universe charectors like Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, Dr.Fate, The Huntress, Zatanna, Swamp Thing etc.
    Mego had the chance in the 1970's to put out more heroes but wen't with other lines like Cavemen, The Waltons, and Wizard of Oz which were fine for their time
    but left out Flash, and Green Lantern . I did collect the Wizard of Oz figures .

Comment

• jeffbearco
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 27, 2011

What If ...

What if they did 2 packs of first appearance and current look figures?

Batman, Robin, Superman, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter. I think there is a LOT of potential there if they can get the current likenesses.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• dr_cyclops
        One eyed, wonder
        • Dec 17, 2009

Scooby will require a dog body be designed. If done correctly, this body could be used to make other characters like Dyno-Mutt and Ace the Bat-hound.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

^^ And Krypto.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• drogge
            Career Member
            • Jul 24, 2009

They should do a three pack, Krypto Bat Ace and Scooby, 25.00 for one plastic dog would be crazy expensive.

Comment

• drogge
              Career Member
              • Jul 24, 2009

Originally posted by wise guy
              I also wan't more WGH no disrespect to Scooby Doo or Harry Potter fans I am glad those are being produced . I just don't wan't the WGH to take a back seat
              to all these other toy lines when FTC has the rights to DC Universe charectors like Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, Dr.Fate, The Huntress, Zatanna, Swamp Thing etc.
              Mego had the chance in the 1970's to put out more heroes but wen't with other lines like Cavemen, The Waltons, and Wizard of Oz which were fine for their time
              but left out Flash, and Green Lantern . I did collect the Wizard of Oz figures .
              You said it!!! Please FTC focus on DC, that is where the value lies for collectors.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎