• Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

For Sale Universal Monsters Retro Cloth Figures

I have 3 of the Universal Monsters Retro Cloth Figures, needing to move
    Dracula, Mummy, Creature.

Dracula has cracked plastic at bottom of feet, still intact and nothing exposed.

Mummy and Creature no issues. PayPal is preferred, gift option.

US shipping only. Free shipping with delivery tracking.

Mummuy $30.00

Dracula $35.00

Creature FTBL $40.00

all 3 shipped together $100
  • jacoblb
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2009

I realize nearly 2 years has passed since this was shown, is the CFTBL still available? If so, I would love to have it please.

I have the other two monsters already but if anyone has a Frankenstein and Werewolf at a fair price please help me obtain them for my own personal collection.

Thanks,
    Jacob L.B.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

(Sorry) these were sold fairly quickly back then if memory serves me right, wish I held onto them, but at the time
      I wanted extra space and cash to add to my mego star trek collection and customs.

I might at some point in the future at least try to pick up another Dracula, I like how it stands out on the sealed card.

Comment

• jacoblb
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2009

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

I hope you weren't inconvenienced by others who might have went around my inquiry by private messaging you as I brought your old post to the forefront. If so, I'm sorry, but I wouldn't be surprised. I've lost enough deals on this board due to that sort of thing. I don't think I'm ever forgive the one time years ago when I called dibs on an item on a thread and a person snuck a PM through, sealed the deal, wrote on the thread AFTER me they called dibbs, and then the buyer recognized I had asked first, but it was too late to do anything about it.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎