Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Skid14 still around and well? I wanna sell him some original AE pieces...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikeMc6
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 24, 2012

Is Skid14 still around and well? I wanna sell him some original AE pieces...

I need to check in with him first about the original Dick grayson pants and outer shirt I have for sale...otherwise if he passes I will list them soon. When i bought these from WRM, I promised Skid first crack at them if I ever resold. 101_7823.jpg
    If Skid passes I'm asking $312 shipped for items including some vintage mego black shoes that were same used for AE figs but is probably not from AE bag technically, could be Penguins...my price is same what I paid for them plus coverage of paypal fees and shipping
    INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
    WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony
  • Mr Mego
    Love to play with Megos
    • Oct 19, 2003

I have his email address, I'll let him know about this. I've known him for 11 years, he's a great guy to dealt with.
    Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• josephcardone
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 10, 2010

Awesome !!! I was feeling really bad cause I lost it. I am sure he will be thrilled at this!!

Comment

• mikeMc6
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 24, 2012

Yeah, skid orchestrated me getting my original mask for my rm robin...so I am more than happy to sell him my DG parts so he can complete his AE figure...if he declines I am willing to part out the pieces to help those who need to complete their AE figs...my sewar line is in need of repair and sometimes you gotta step up and sell something for the sake of the family flush....
        INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
        WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony

Comment

• josephcardone
          Persistent Member
          • Jun 10, 2010

Mike - I know how that goes!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢