• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

And boom goes the dynamite....

"Greetings,

We have been notified by Funko that the suggested $80 MSRP for the FNK12547 Star Wars Super Shogun 24" Boba Fett was incorrect on the 2015 price sheet they provided to us. The actual MSRP is predicted to be around three times the $69.99 preorder price we had on our listing. Due to this pricing error, we will need to adjust the price on all preorders once the official pricing is announced by Funko.

We understand the frustration surrounding these types of changes and do what we can to minimize the impact to our customers. We have decided to give a yet-to-be-determined special discount off of the actual list price (which will already be lower than Funko's MSRP) to everyone affected by this price increase, once we have the official pricing from Funko. Since we do not yet know what the new price or special discount will be, we will keep you informed as we learn more.

Of course you can always cancel your preorder at any time by logging in to your BBTS account and changing the preorder quantity to zero for this item. If you have any questions regarding this price change, or about cancelling a preorder, please contact the BBTS Customer Care Team via service@bigbadtoystore.com or by calling our Customer Care Hotline (888) 980-2287

We truly appreciate your understanding and continued business.

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care

www.bigbadtoystore.com"

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

Yeah, it's a nice item for sure, but at $200+, I'm out.

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

I'll wait to see what the discount is, but I'll probably cancel as I don't really have room to display it.
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• SeattleEd
          SynthoRes Transmigrator
          • Oct 24, 2007

UPDATE:

Hi - we have just received word that the 24" Shogun Boba Fett is ready to be sold again. As we mentioned to you before, Funko had a pricing error on spreadsheet when we first listed this item. The MSRP on the original sheet was $79.99, the actual MSRP is $199.99. (We completely understand that this is a huge jump in MSRP and we apologize for the error on their price list). We will be retailing this item at 20% off MSRP = $159.99, We will discount your order to 25% off MSRP to $149.99. If you wish to cancel your order simply login to your account and update your quantity to zero on this item. Thanks so much for buying from BBTS!

Thanks
          Joel

$160. Not bad. I'm keeping my order in. Worth it to me, IMO.

Comment

• Iron Mego
            Wake Up Heavy
            • Jan 31, 2010

If you already had an order in it looks like you'll be getting it for $150, not $160.
            Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Hedji
              Citizen of Gotham
              • Nov 17, 2012

I cancelled mine.

Comment

• mirrorman
                On Patrol
                • Jul 18, 2011

I just purchased this BobbaFett from a local toy store and I must say that he looks great, and I am very happy with him.

The "J" missile pack pack and the missile launcher on the arm work well.

Am so happy will get the white pre-production Fett as well.
                Last edited by mirrorman; May 8, '20, 8:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎