X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jayraytee
    Career Member
    • May 27, 2011

Originally posted by The Bat
    I never do that. I only go to the Categories' that interest me(FTC, EMCE, etc...).
    I do exactly the same.
    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• TomStrong
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2011

Originally posted by boss
      Get your head out of your rear and look around the site... http://megomuseum.com/community/show...Legion-Of-Doom!
      Surely Boss wasn't being mean, just slightly sarcastic. He seems pretty nice most of the time. Also, I do the New Posts button upon every visit.

Comment

• wise guy
        Career Member
        • Dec 29, 2014

I really like these and hope they include Hawkgirl, Green Arrow , Plasticman ,Firestorm as well as Wendy ,Marvin ,Wonderdog and Black Vulcan

Comment

• tllgn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2010

These Superfriends figures are gonna be great,so looking forward to them,down the road i hope they decide to do a wonder-twin two pack & batman & robin
          two pack from this line,i would also welcome wonderdog,wendy & marvin,if you want superfriends these three have got to be there(at least for me).very
          exciting line.GO FOR IT FTC!!.

Comment

• scott metzger
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            ^They should make a 12" SF Robin and then a "Super-Frankenstein" with Angry Bat-head, Superman body and Wonder Woman bracelet and lasso!
            Chris
            Been thinking so much of the Legion of Doom, I'd forgotten about some of the SF villains outside the actual DC comics. Super Franky would actually make a very cool figure on the overmuscled body. A few of the villains created just for the show would be something we've never seen before. Raven (not the one from Titans, he was the only actual super villain in the first season) would make a very interesting figure in this format. But those might be a bit too obscure these days to warrant a figure.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I want the Super Enemies! Those are variants I'd run over someone to buy.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                Defender of the Megoverse
                • Dec 30, 2008

I cannot wait to see how Batman turns out! I'm sure that there's a lot of people who have wanted this Batman for years!

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

Very cool to read about this news. I like the treatment I'm seeing. Those are easy purchases too. Fun stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎