Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

Just an idea, I have seen inexpensive white plastic lazy-susan type turntables at 'BB and Beyond' or at 'Whalemart' someplace that might make a good base for your Batmobile set up. It really sounds cool. Can't wait to see some pics. Be sure to document the process so you can show it off.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by MegoRonin
      Just an idea, I have seen inexpensive white plastic lazy-susan type turntables at 'BB and Beyond' or at 'Whalemart' someplace that might make a good base for your Batmobile set up. It really sounds cool. Can't wait to see some pics. Be sure to document the process so you can show it off.
      I checked Ebay last night and saw the same thing. I think it might work. On the top of my lst is a Train turn around I saw....it should move at a slow pace, now I need to figure out the up and down part to lower it into the cave.

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
        Stuck in a laundry shoot.
        • Oct 8, 2007

Wow, Are you gonna automate the whole thing? A train set up sounds automated. That really would kick butt.
        "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Brown Bear
          Still Old School
          • Feb 14, 2008

WOW Toyroom...I checked out those pics of your batcave and nearly pee'd me pants. Frikkin' sweet.
          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by MegoRonin
            Wow, Are you gonna automate the whole thing? A train set up sounds automated. That really would kick butt.
            Thats the goal. Very ambitious........I Know.....

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎