X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Cabbage Patch Kids are back.

The new pets look really cute. Kinda miss the yarn hair.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

They haven't gone away, there were some in Walmart this XMas season. It was either Mattel or Jakks that had the line.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• HardyGirl
      Mego Museum's Poster Girl
      • Apr 3, 2007

I never understood the mad craze for these things. OK, they're cute, but nothing I'd stand in line for hours for or get in a fight in a toy store over. Actually, I don't think there's any toy I'd got to those lengths for.
      "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
      'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
      Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
      If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by HardyGirl
        OK, they're cute, but nothing I'd stand in line for hours for or get in a fight in a toy store over.
        There 's nothing I would stand in line hours for either.

Cabbage Patch kids aren't my thing. But I understand the appeal. I think my sister still has her dolls from the 80s. I was always into Care Bears.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

Yeah, I don't think they'll ever capture that lighting in a bottle again. They were in the right place at the right time.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
            Museum Paramedic
            • Aug 31, 2005

I saw that Pound Puppies are still being made, as well.

- Ian
            Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

I called them "Lettuce Heads" during their hay-day. I can still remember people fighting over them.
              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎