Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

I just find it a bit strange that they couldnt just give us helmets that came off ???, Havent seen the film, but will be getting these.

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

I'm not complaining you get extra heads with these,customizing possibilities there

Comment

• Gorn Captain
        Invincible Ironing Man
        • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by alex
        I just find it a bit strange that they couldnt just give us helmets that came off ???, Havent seen the film, but will be getting these.
        Probably because the hair and the tight helmet would work against each other. You'd end up with either squished hair, or a really big helmet.
        "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

Did anybody get these?
          I have a set on the way, but the more I see pictures of the actual figures, I start to worry. Lots of badly painted heads, a cross-eyed look. Seems like Neca still can't find a decent painter.
          Outfits look great, though.
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• alex
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 15, 2009

The set I got on ebay, I thought I was going to get scammed. 30 bucks including shipping and they arrived !! Yeah the paint on Neca stuff isnt great, but I suppose U have to stand back and enjoy the figure as a whole.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
              Invincible Ironing Man
              • Feb 28, 2008

The set I got on ebay, I thought I was going to get scammed. 30 bucks including shipping and they arrived !! Yeah the paint on Neca stuff isnt great, but I suppose U have to stand back and enjoy the figure as a whole.
              Wow! Bargain time!
              How cross-eyed are they, Alex?

Comment

• alex
                Permanent Member
                • Jun 15, 2009

Rik, havent got them in hand, not coming home until just under two months ;(

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                  Invincible Ironing Man
                  • Feb 28, 2008

I just got my set today.
                  They look ok! Neca still needs to work on their flesh tones (too flat), but the eyes are fine, better than for example Evil Dead Ash (who looks kind of glassy eyed).
                  Cooper's suit is a bit scuffed, but that's from working in outer space. The faces in the helmets are the best version.
                  Still amazed that we got figures from this film. Maybe The Martian is next?

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                    Invincible Ironing Man
                    • Feb 28, 2008

Rik, havent got them in hand, not coming home until just under two months ;(
                    That must be frustrating, Alex. Long wait! If you were to go near a black hole, the wait for you would be much shorter...

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎