X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Disney Infinity starters on sale at Wal-Mart

Not sure if this is happening at other Wal-Marts, but our local Wal-Mart has all the Disney Infinity starter sets (original, Marvel 2.0, Disney 2.0), across all platforms for $29!!! I couldn't believe it. They had three shelves full of them. We paid $79 back in late October for our son's birthday! We picked up one for my nephew's bday this weekend.

If you were on the fence on these, now is the time to jump in.

Chris
    sigpic
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

man, I paid full price for the Marvel set I bought my Neice and Nephew for the WiiU before Christmas. I guess it doesn't bode too well for the platform if they are being so deeply discounted? Seems like there is a great deal of competition with Skylanders and the similar Nintendo thing with figures.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^I'm hoping it's just a case of way too many coming in very close to, or after Christmas. They seemed to be selling well in late November, at least.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

I had an old man moment when my nephew tried to show me how to play, and I couldn't figure it out.

I guess this is what happens when you go cold-turkey on platform video games for twelve years.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I had an old man moment when my nephew tried to show me how to play, and I couldn't figure it out.

I guess this is what happens when you go cold-turkey on platform video games for twelve years.
          I do alright with this one, but in any modern game, when the melee gets hectic, my eyes have a hard time keeping up. Also, if the game is really dark, I have trouble following. I'm glad they lightened up the Lego Batman 3 game as compared to the 2nd game.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Toy Timelord
            Banned
            • Aug 4, 2014

I need Nova. I hate that he's only in a twopack.

Comment

• msenger76
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 3, 2009

Originally posted by Toy Timelord
              I need Nova. I hate that he's only in a twopack.

Well said!

Comment

• LadyZod
                Superman's Gal Pal
                • Jan 27, 2007

I started picking these up, cause even without the game they look like neat little statues. I mean I pay just as much for urban vinyl blindbox stuff and these are nicer, they are a subject I dig (Disney) and I can see which ones I'm getting.

My husband tripped out over the classic Star Wars ones that were on sale during black friday at walmart and picked up Han Solo, Chewy and Vader.

Maybe one day I'll get around to buying the game to play it. Maybe not.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
                Check out my art:
                Art Portfolio@Redbubble
                Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• megocrazy
                  Museum Trouble Maker
                  • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by megoknight
                  Dollar Tree has TMNT versions of these for 1.00. I have no idea how it works.
                  Wow, those never hit our Dollar Tree stores. The 3.0 version really put a halt on the 2.0 original. I do very well with Skylanders, especially since Spyro's being discontinued and Giants should be done in the first quarter of 2016. I've heard rumors that Swap will be done by the end of 2016 too and the next version after Superchargers will be out for Xmas 2016.
                  It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎