X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by palitoy
    I really wish I had a type S body, I have a theory that Parker can be put together safer and less tears with a bandless body.
    Brian et ALL

I have him on the Type S body, I struggled with the Sweater till I figured out the best way to get it on.
    The way that worked best for me is what I like to call the Frankenstein method... Have the arms strait out in front of Parker like he is imitating Frankenstein slide the sweater all the way up both arms to the chest at the same time and then pull the sweater over his head... took me almost 40 mins to figure out this was the best way to dress Parker lol

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by megoknight
      So the same as putting on a real sweater?
      That's why I wear buttons and zippers lol

Comment

• dee T.
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 25, 2012

I'd prefer have spidey on a red body rather than flesh tone body too. I think my first my original mego spider-man came with a red body, so its a no question of choice So I had to pick up one from CTVT's to have just for this very collection. My greatest worry is getting the clothes not to tear by taking them out of the box, since they're attached to staples.
        Clothes make the doll

Comment

• Boywonder0
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
          Brian et ALL

I have him on the Type S body, I struggled with the Sweater till I figured out the best way to get it on.
          The way that worked best for me is what I like to call the Frankenstein method... Have the arms strait out in front of Parker like he is imitating Frankenstein slide the sweater all the way up both arms to the chest at the same time and then pull the sweater over his head... took me almost 40 mins to figure out this was the best way to dress Parker lol

Hey BBK bro! You have been a hero to us all! if it weren't for you, I would had cancelled all my pre-orders on the DST sets.
          I can't believe this set had been bullied so hard without even being in our hands...

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

Ok. I'm a big enough man to admit when I'm wrong. I just saw the Spiderman Set at Coliseum of Comics. And it looks GREAT! I've added back on to my BBTS order. It looks much better when you're holding it in your hands. I do still have concerns about the "painted on" flesh for the Peter Parker head. I think I'm going need a body that the torso unscrews, so I don't scratch the paint off the head. I do have some thoughts about what I'm going to do with it.

1.) Sell off the Circle Suit Spidey in the box(never care for the original)
            2.) Find a different outfit for Peter(not a fan of the yellow vest)...any suggestions??
            3.) Put the modern Spidey on a swivel arm bicep body. But I want it to have a red Torso & forearms and hands so no flesh color shows threw.

Yup, Can't wait until it arrives in the mail.
            sigpic

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

Yeah, I remember the days he wore that jacket. thanks one idea, thanks.
              sigpic

Comment

• ubermanx
                Career Member
                • Jul 3, 2013

$90 Canadian at Gotham Central Collectibles yesterday. Yikes.

I know you get to make three figures with adding two bodies but it is still a bit of a pill to swallow if you are only wanting one out of the set.

Same with Wolvie. I just want the brown suit version.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎