Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel Star Wars 1 Alex Ross Variant Cover...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Wanted Marvel Star Wars 1 Alex Ross Variant Cover...

I'm not a fan at all of variant/multiple covers but I have to have the Alex Ross variant cover. Willing to trade Mego stuff for it. Message me if you have one that you want to trade or sell. Thanks.
  • cockyhoskins
    Career Member
    • Jan 13, 2009

I went to get this variant specifically. My shop said they were selling them for $25 each and sold out in an hour. They had multiple multiples!

This is the best variant cover I've ever seen, btw. Good luck in your search!

Comment

• Blue Meanie
      Banned
      • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by cockyhoskins
      I went to get this variant specifically. My shop said they were selling them for $25 each and sold out in an hour. They had multiple multiples!

This is the best variant cover I've ever seen, btw. Good luck in your search!

The only variant my comic book store got was the Hasbro variant...at least that's the way he described it. I assume that he meant that the cover was a toy cover. It's crap like this that ticks me off about how the comic book companies deal these days. I thought the multiple cover crap stopped back at the end of the 90's. No wonder why the comic book companies are seeing less and less collectors that are still buying this stuff. Anyway, after all that I still want this cover. Thanks.

Comment

• Hedji
        Citizen of Gotham
        • Nov 17, 2012

I'd be happy with a print of it or barring that, a hi res scan. I like to think I'm past the point where I have to have the uber rare collectible glow in the dark holo foil cover.

Comment

• enyawd72
          Maker of Monsters!
          • Oct 1, 2009

I looked this issue up and I kid you not...there are at least 30 (yes, THIRTY) different variant covers for this issue!!

That is freaking insane and ridiculous.

Over 30 different covers will be available when Marvel Comics released Star Wars #1 in January 2015. See all the Star Wars 1 variants here.

Comment

• Drzsmith
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 9, 2011

i think there are 100 varient covers for this.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
              Banned
              • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by Hedji
              I'd be happy with a print of it or barring that, a hi res scan. I like to think I'm past the point where I have to have the uber rare collectible glow in the dark holo foil cover.
              I never got into the variant covers thing. The only variant cover I ever bought was the Neal Adams Mystery In Space variant cover. I loved the cover and wanted it. Same goes for this Alex Ross cover. 100 different covers for a book is INSANE. Again, if anyone has one they want to trade for Mego stuff let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎