• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jshack
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 25, 2011

Wanted Looking for Kenner SMDM items

Hello All,

Been awhile since I have been on the forum. Hope the New Year is treating everyone well.

Gotten back in to SMDM lately and have some pieces I need to complete my lose set.

Steve - white socks and a nice red tracks suit (I have one but it is a bit thread worn), also engine block or steel beam
    Jamie - sock and white tennis shoes
    Maskatron - socks and suction cup arm

Also interested in any lose suits or play sets.

PayPal or trade, Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jason
    "To suggest that we can learn anything about the simian nature from a study of man is sheer nonsense."
  • Jshack
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 25, 2011

Also looking for replacement arm skins for Steve and Jamie - There used to be someone on EBay but I don't see them anymore.
    "To suggest that we can learn anything about the simian nature from a study of man is sheer nonsense."

Comment

• jacoblb
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2009

Unless you insist on original parts, you can probably find a better deal with new socks on eBay for SMDM. I bought a few pairs intended for 1:6 toys and it was like $1.99 shipped from China. I bought both black and white pairs and they worked perfectly and looked great. I mean, it's possible someone might thrown in a freebie to you on the board, others have done it for me, and I to them, but the socks you might get could be ripped, stained, and may not display as nice as a new pair.

Comment

• Jshack
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 25, 2011

Thanks! Repro is fine with me. Do you happen to have the link? Also, what about the repro arm skins?

Much appreciated.

Jason

Comment

• jacoblb
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2009

I don't have an eBay link, but I just searched 1/6 or 1:6 socks moments ago and a lot of options show up. You can buy pairs for under $2 with $2-$3 shipping, some cost more. I bought mine years ago and they were intended for 12" Dragon figures.

Likewise, I did not see anyone selling repro arm sleeves. Hang in there, someone on the board might help with that.

Comment

• Jshack
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 25, 2011

Thanks. I did just that and found some great deals...Socks for everyone!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎