Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megospidey
    Museum Webslinger
    • Jul 26, 2006

Consider it a very high honor to have been included in this little project along with Austin. Thanks for thinking of me Brian. I love how the whole set turned out. I can't bring myself to even open my set!

Comment

• scott metzger
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 9, 2007

Very cool! Nice to see these guys getting some much deserved kudos for their excellent work.

And did that MJ just walk right out of her first appearance in the comic book?

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

I really hope that folks will read that booklet and come here to jump on board the customs hobby with us in the community here.

I know seeing Derek and Austin customs arriving here a number of years ago had me falling off the deep end into the customs community... particularly as a Spider-Man focused/fixated collector. Whatever YOUR Spider-Man is, it's entirely possible and in your reach in the open source DYI community. I FINALLY complete my 60's animated Spider-Man (which is the pinnacle for me, outside of Japanese Spiderman)... hopefully Paul Soles will do an appearance locally again and I can get him to sign it.
        Last edited by samurainoir; Jan 30, '15, 12:34 PM.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎