X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • willykfg
    Museum Patron
    • Apr 24, 2010

Fist Fighters

Just wondering how sturdy these are, if they hold up to play well. Has anyone given them to their kids? I'm considering getting a few for my 7 year old son. Thanks.
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

My THREE year old grandson has a set of series two which he plays with daily and they have held up very well. He boxes with them and fights with them. They've remain solid. I say buy with confidence.

Comment

• HardyGirl
      Mego Museum's Poster Girl
      • Apr 3, 2007

Hi Tom, still waiting for the story and the adorable pics behind it!

Originally posted by MIB41
      My THREE year old grandson has a set of series two which he plays with daily and they have held up very well. He boxes with them and fights with them. They've remain solid. I say buy with confidence.
      "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
      'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
      Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
      If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by HardyGirl
        Hi Tom, still waiting for the story and the adorable pics behind it!
        I promise it's coming. I'm having to convert some video to accompany the photos. It will tickle you to say the least.

Comment

• invisiblelad
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by MIB41
          I promise it's coming. I'm having to convert some video to accompany the photos. It will tickle you to say the least.

Hey Tom, I am also very much looking forward to your pics......& especially a video!

When EE had the BOGO 40% OFF sale + FREE S/H I purchased FTC's: Super Powers FF Wave 1 & Wave 2 since the sale made ea. fig. <$25.00 !!!! But kept them MIB!

When EE had their last FTC daily deal & they had the FTC: Super Powers FF waves for $90.00 ea. w/ FREE S/H, I bought a 2nd set of Wave 1 to get a FTC: WGH Aquaman, Shazam & Green Arrow to undress & behead to transfer onto regular 8" China made FTC bodies, just to FINALLY have these 3 characters since I skipped the 2-packs w/ them in it!

So I plan on opening the Green Arrow, Aquaman & Shazam doubles just to make standard regular 8" versions, & since I have x2 Superman FTC figs (1 MIB/1 loose from x2 Superman wave 1 sets) I plan on finally experiencing a FF Mego by keeping my 2nd FTC FF Superman as is. But since my nephew(s) will love to have more than 1 FF to duke it out, I may keep them on the FF bodies, at least temporarily! Your pics & vid will definitely help me decide if I should keep more than just Superman as a FF!

*MIB41: THANKS 4 your forthcoming pics & video! Your honest reviews mean a lot to me!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎