Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nubee
    Career Member
    • Feb 15, 2010

I think including the War Hulk armor, helmet and weapons is a great idea and/or include a Joe Fixit head, business suit, hat, shoes, hands etc. Design the background of the box and make it fit into a diorama for the Hulks. I think that would make me buy it.

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

i think with hulk they can do the mego version with docmego's bigger green muscular body,a jack kirby first appearance sort of looking head with tattered shirt pants and even torn shoes,and bruce banner with his clothes,head and maybe glasses and leave getting the extra body from doc mego or another source.

Comment

• melkorjunior
        Museum Super Collector
        • Apr 20, 2014

Originally posted by scott metzger
        That's actually a good point; it sounds like most folks are getting bodies for the additional pieces anyway. I'd definitely be on board for something like that, if Diamond would consider the option. They could even say the Banner head can go with the Hulk body if he's in mid transformation.
        I know I'm late to this thread but looking at my short, sad Mego Hulk trying to be menacing next to the taller superheroes on the shelf just makes me sad and I really want to find some way to get a more appropriate body for Hulk without having to buy Doc's white one and then mess around with fabric dye or whatever. I just wanted to mention that sometime during Hulk's first six issue run in 1962 there was indeed a story in which Banner changed into the Hulk while keeping his Banner head at the same time, so the look would even be comic accurate! So I could definitely see a set where we got an improved taller Hulk body,a repro Mego Hulk head, a Banner head and outfit, and a grey Hulk head and bodysuit with ripped shirt attached. I would most definitely buy that set!

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

I know FTC/CTVT sells the muscle bodies in different colors and there the correct size 8 inches.
          although the mego Hulk head is a lighter green color, Classics green muscle body is a dark green color
          but I've seen customs and they look fine, at least there the same size as the WGSH.

I'm actually hoping to do a custom Hulk soon, using ctvt green muscle body.

Comment

• melkorjunior
            Museum Super Collector
            • Apr 20, 2014

Originally posted by tjacwave50
            I know FTC/CTVT sells the muscle bodies in different colors and there the correct size 8 inches.
            although the mego Hulk head is a lighter green color, Classics green muscle body is a dark green color
            but I've seen customs and they look fine, at least there the same size as the WGSH.

I'm actually hoping to do a custom Hulk soon, using ctvt green muscle body.
            I always thought the FTC muscle bodies were the same size as the Mego originals? I'll check this out.

Comment

• Dayton43
              • Jan 4, 2014

The FTC hulk bodies are the same size as the original, maybe even a bit shorter

Comment

• wise guy
                Career Member
                • Dec 29, 2014

I bought a couple of Hulk green bodies from FTC and they are as short or shorter than Mego bodies .They are too short for a good Hulk
                but good for X-men Beast (blue body).FTC needs to stretch the legs or torso a bit and make him taller

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎