X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Outlander

It’s been a big week for Outlander “stuff” news! Right on the heels of the BluRay/digital release announcement, threeifbyspace has

EMCE Toys: car signs, mugs, magnets, button sets, e-reader covers. EMCE Toys has designed or produced toy and collectible lines for brands such as Star Trek, Planet of the Apes, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, and Aliens, among others.
    EMCE facebook page

Well, the word is out. After decades of designing or producing merchandise for comic book, horror and scifi properties, my partner Paul Clarke and I are working on our first license, the Starz TV series Outlander.
    Typical EMCE customers may wonder why we selected this property, and the answer is multi-dimensional. We love the characters on the show, we've been exposed to the property for years through our wives, and our good friends and former "Star Trek" associates (going WAAAAY back) are producing the show. So, no rockets, robots, rayguns or revenants here, but we're looking forward to making great, quality gifts and collectibles for an authentic fan base that has been looking for product since the books were first published 20 years ago.
    Still early in the design/approval stages, but since the official release went out, we wanted to make sure everyone knew.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • Captain
    Fighting the good fight!
    • Jun 17, 2001

I'm a little confused? Are they doing figures, or just the items listed?
    Either way my wife and her sister are very excited about all this
    "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• alex
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 15, 2009

Never heard of it, but is it this?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

yes, that is it Alex. my wife will be happy as well. she loves the books and the show. I enjoy the show for what it is but it can be a little slow at times.

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

I'm interested if they don't have painted heads.
          sigpic

Comment

• Godzilla
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 3, 2002

My wife says she will buy everything EMCEE makes. I hope it includes Megos.
            Mortui Vivos Docent
            The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Weird, I had never heard of this show until yesterday (I accidently thought it was that Sean Connery movie where he's a sheriff in outer space) and now I'm seeing it everywhere.

If you met my grandparents, you wouldn't equate "Scottish" with "Romantic" .

Anyway, I hope the guys make a bundle with it, seems apt for some merchandise.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

the books are time traveling romance novels. I had bought the first few for my wife years ago for her birthday or Christmas because I thought they looked interesting. she was immediately hooked. when Starz announced the series we had to add Starz to our cable subscription. I will say there is lots of violence and lots of sex to keep us guys interested, in spite of all the romance crap, LOL

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Kilted ReMegos? I'm in.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 14, 2008

I must be one of the few women on the planet that has never read the novels, or watched the program.

With that being said, I'm glad that there's going to be merchandise for it. Maybe take away some of the attention that Game of Thrones is getting.
                    JediJaida

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎